Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: When you get the urge, you can go topless
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
And a bunch of other great ads...

https://airows.com/automotive/23-brilliant-...age-porsche-ads
malcolm2
I can't see her lifting, carrying and setting the roof in the trunk by herself. Hence the photos don't show that. Marketing people always make things look easy and better than they really are.

It is funny, I was thinking about this today. I put my roof on in the garage. My garage door only has 4 panels so it is not too tall.

Making the clearance for me to lift the roof fairly small, but I was careful and did it.

I can see where the PO must have dropped it a few times. My corners are chipped and there is a nice crack over the driver's head.

dry.gif
GeorgeRud
They did have some great ones over the years!

And the top is still one of the easiest to handle, much better (lighter) than my 911 Targa.
Elliot Cannon
Removing the top and being able to stow it in the trunk and bring it with you and still be able to load stuff in the trunk under the roof is one of the best features of the 914.
thelogo
What Wheels are those ,
And 4 or 5 lug

Looks like 4 lug pedrinis ?
Sea Dragon 914
Early car and look like Pedrinis.

QUOTE(thelogo @ Sep 6 2017, 08:47 PM) *

What Wheels are those ,
And 4 or 5 lug

Looks like 4 lug pedrinis ?

mbseto
Let's see some real commitment- take the targa off and just fling it in the garbage.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.