Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bye, Bye, Betsy!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
I've had a Love/Hate Relationship with her. One of the best 914s I've owned, great runner, fantastic looking.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Blue6
Your gonna miss that one. What a beaut.....
Rand
Am I the only one asking why?
mb911
Was it a six?
mepstein
QUOTE(mb911 @ Sep 6 2017, 08:42 PM) *

Was it a six?

No, but a nice running four. Donald offered it to me at hershey a couple years ago. Needed paint. TC did a great job making it pretty.
Freezin 914
I am getting choked up, and I haven't even seen it in person! That is one nice 14! Hope you don't regret the sale.....like most of us end up doing!
carr914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 6 2017, 08:46 PM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Sep 6 2017, 08:42 PM) *

Was it a six?

No, but a nice running four. Donald offered it to me at hershey a couple years ago. Needed paint. TC did a great job making it pretty.

a Super Strong Four with a Suspension I put on - 911/930/PMB Stuff!
Had it painted, full 914Rubber Everything - Carpet, Seals, etc
db9146
What kind of exhaust is that?
carr914
QUOTE(Rand @ Sep 6 2017, 08:35 PM) *

Am I the only one asking why?

Number of reasons - I never drove it, I'm a project guy, I've got my '73 Camaro LS3 car going on, I have my Knee Replacement Surgery next week which a chunk of change will come out of my pocket (don't get me going on this Country's Health FUBAR!).

I won't be abandoning you guys!
Cairo94507
Thank God someone bought that. I must have looked at the FS add a hundred times. If my car were still in VA and not now making incredible progress, I feel I may have tried to put a deal together on that car just to hold me over. I loved that car. Someone is going to be very very happy. TC - I hope your knee replacement goes flawlessly and you are out running around again in no time. beerchug.gif Cheers my friend.
Rand
Godspeed on your knee surgery. Heal fast. beerchug.gif
rhodyguy
Everyone pays on the ins deal TC. It's like a 914. The cheap one will cost more in the long run when the dust settles. You get sick, you pay. or take laxatives or roll in a wheel chair the rest of your life. We get to make the dessissions.
carr914
QUOTE(db9146 @ Sep 6 2017, 09:34 PM) *

What kind of exhaust is that?

Triad with Custom Valance
carr914
QUOTE(Freezin 914 @ Sep 6 2017, 09:24 PM) *

I am getting choked up, and I haven't even seen it in person! That is one nice 14! Hope you don't regret the sale.....like most of us end up doing!

I've had over Thirty 914s and over Sixty cars total. I can't look back (even though I've bought a few cars back), if I did I would see Millions in Todays Dollars for what I sold for pennies. One of my 911 Carreras sold $1.3Mil and I sold it for less than $30K.

I'd rather look it as passing along cars to hopefully good owners
carr914
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 6 2017, 11:13 PM) *

Everyone pays on the ins deal TC. It's like a 914. The cheap one will cost more in the long run when the dust settles. You get sick, you pay. or take laxatives or roll in a wheel chair the rest of your life. We get to make the dessissions.

I know, but I look back to 2008, I was making twice what I make now (with NO hassle), Insurance that paid everything - it was cheaper to go to the ER than a DR! When they talk about 100,000s of people dying if they lose Healthcare is True. I know that there are scumbags, leaches and welfare moms poaching off the system. But I'd rather have a system that provides a US citizen vs giving Aid to a foreign country, we still give Money to China and NORTH KOREA!

Can't say that I don't mind not living too far in the future!

dax1969
I was drooling over this one as well. Read all the postings, looked a the pictures a hundred times but this was one over my budget. Congratz to the new owner....grrr a bit jealeous haha

Good luck with yr knee replacement !

Krgds
Dax
mgp4591
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Sep 6 2017, 09:13 PM) *

Still stut-stut-stuttering from the medications? blink.gif
rhodyguy
Stuttering? Hardly. I don't get it.
VaccaRabite
Please don't make me close this thread due to political bickering...

Zach
carr914
WTF are you talking about? - there is no bickering!
Rand
I don't see it either, Zach. What are you talking about? mgp4591 made a dick reply to Kevin, but I don't get the "bickering" reference. Must be some political reference I'm glad I don't know about. confused24.gif Retract the sabre. tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.