Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 stepped stainless header
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PotterPorsche
Her is a 914-6 stainless. Stepped header. The first 12 inches is 1-5/8 then remainder is 1 3/4 as it goes into the collector,it also comes with vband and straight pipe. Everything included in the pictures. You want something unique, her ya go!!!

Price $1600
johnhora
that's a cool set up....
roblav1
Cool, but for a bigger engine. 3.6 and maybe 3.2 street engine.
PotterPorsche
Was used on a 2.5 race engine, then on a 3.0, I agree ideal for 3.2 or larger.
jmz
did you do any dyno testing on these vs. other headers? ...I'm currently using some old Georges European / GT racing headers on my 2.5 race motor.
PotterPorsche
Jmz. Call Gary at GD racing in San Bruno ‭+1 (650) 742-9322‬, he was the builder of the engine and knows the history on the headers.

You can ask him about the stainless headers Isaac has for sale.
PotterPorsche
After checking these a second time , they are 1-5/8 for first 10-12inches then open to 1-3/4. I will edit ad
jmz
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Sep 12 2017, 09:56 PM) *

After checking these a second time , they are 1-5/8 for first 10-12inches then open to 1-3/4. I will edit ad

I had wondered about that as it seemed opposite of what I have seen from others and while doing a little internet research on headers. I asked your guy about it and he said they in fact did taper down to a smaller diameter. ...had a brief conversation about that.

I'd be interested in these for my race car but I think I can't swing it right now.
PotterPorsche
Open to reasonable offers.
jmz
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Sep 17 2017, 01:34 PM) *

Open to reasonable offers.

Sent an email...
PotterPorsche
Sold to canada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.