Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: gold 914-6 emblems
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
dr914@autoatlanta.com
just received a fresh supply, we also have black 914 black 1.7 gold 914 black 2.0 and black 1.8 all perfect fit and made of metal!Click to view attachment
SirAndy
How much are they?
idea.gif
dr914@autoatlanta.com
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Sep 8 2017, 12:41 PM) *

How much are they?
idea.gif

Hi Andy, they are 69.50
mb911
I think we need to square up on an emblem on those rocker flares.. Let me know what the balance is George and I will send you the money so I can get my emblem.

Thanks.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
Those flared rocker ends are really a great piece. Thank you for making them. They are a perfect match to the stock steel rocker panels we make, and I would like to actually see you make a complete gt steel rocker panel using our repros and your ends. I think that everyone with a gt clone or conversion would buy a set, although of course the factory only make the fiberglass variety. Hate to say it, but even if we had the most perfect steel GT rocker panels, that 916 of ours and Brutus the 916 would always have fiberglass! (the brutus fiberglass factory rocker panels were a horror tale and we had to do extensive and very careful work on them to restore and fit.

email me personally at the dr914 or call monday and we can talk. Thanks again for such a nice product

QUOTE(mb911 @ Sep 8 2017, 06:55 PM) *

I think we need to square up on an emblem on those rocker flares.. Let me know what the balance is George and I will send you the money so I can get my emblem.

Thanks.

mb911
QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Sep 9 2017, 06:15 AM) *

Those flared rocker ends are really a great piece. Thank you for making them. They are a perfect match to the stock steel rocker panels we make, and I would like to actually see you make a complete gt steel rocker panel using our repros and your ends. I think that everyone with a gt clone or conversion would buy a set, although of course the factory only make the fiberglass variety. Hate to say it, but even if we had the most perfect steel GT rocker panels, that 916 of ours and Brutus the 916 would always have fiberglass! (the brutus fiberglass factory rocker panels were a horror tale and we had to do extensive and very careful work on them to restore and fit.

email me personally at the dr914 or call monday and we can talk. Thanks again for such a nice product

Thanks.

I will call Monday that sounds like a great idea..
dr914@autoatlanta.com
We have a nice one picked for you Ben, and it will go out tomorrow because no one is picking up today! (hurricane hitting here)

QUOTE(mb911 @ Sep 9 2017, 09:14 AM) *

QUOTE(dr914@autoatlanta.com @ Sep 9 2017, 06:15 AM) *

Thanks.

I will call Monday that sounds like a great idea..

mb911
Thats right. And no problem.. I will call you tomorrow
mb911
Received mine today in the mail.. Top notch quality.. These are even better then what I remember when I bought one from you about 20 years ago now..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.