Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Turbo 914 on evilbay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
Turbo 914 on evilbay, ended, but didn't meet reserve. All you "I wanna turbo in my teener" types should be all over this one!

Anybody know who's turbo kit that is? Crown maybe?
Mueller
there is a much, much better 914 Turbo /4 being advertised in the 914club classifieds right now, you can read all about the modified Crown turbo install......

the ebay car was mentioned here a few weeks ago...no idea if it's a kit or home built, could have been done much better from looking at the pictures smash.gif
from what I can see, it shows what not to do smile.gif

914rrr
Funny you should mention the "other" turbo 914. It's sold. I just bought it (back) today! It should be back in my garage by the end of the month! boldblue.gif

BTW, thanks for the compliment!
914rrr
Looked a little closer at the turbo set-up. Definitely not Crown, MSDS' or Bergman's kit. I kinda like the turbo placement (similar to a 930, hanging out the back/bottom)and using (what appears to be) stock heater boxes. If it's a Rayjay turbo, they are getting to be collectors items.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.