Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Racetrack "country club" waaay cool!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914rrr
The guy I'm buying my turbo 914 (back from) just moved to...a Country Club Racetrack with housing adjacent to the track!!! And I thought that the "airport" subdivisions with landing strips and hangars next to your house were cool!!!

I'm getting a little jealous! driving.gif Beats the hell out of Golf!
jdogg
VIR has a similar deal. http://www.virclub.com/cms/
TimT
Yeah VIR has that, I believe Carolina Motorsports Park has condos justout side the track also.
Part Pricer

We have a similar type of venue in Pennsylvania called Alpine Motorsports Club. It's 75 miles from NYC and 75 miles from Philadelphia.

carr914
There will be a similar track built east of Sarasota. It will be built in 2 phases, the first a 2 mile setup with a 1.4 addition later. Contact info: gmckeehan@sunsetautogroup.com

T.C.
Jeroen
you should do a google on the ascari track in spain biggrin.gif
redshift
ohmy.gif
Jake Raby
Sweet!

Do they allow dynos in the garage I wonder??

The homeowner's group is probably a very interesting crowd!

So can you hit the track anytime you want??
gfulcher
They've been working on a variation of the theme in Southeast New Hampshire - which I'm very excited about... Club Motorsports

It's been a long running project, when nothing but hangups from the state and local towny's. Tamworth NH isn't exactly a destination - and Club Motorsports would put them on the map - yet the locals are trying to impose all sorts of new regulations, mostly noise ordinances - most of which would, if enforced, exclude snow machines ( a way of life up there)..

Someday!

-greg-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.