Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: September 11th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ValcoOscar
A day in history I shall never forget.

A day of remembrance, my thoughts are with the victims of this tragedy.

We are so grateful to our first responders.

God bless....
76-914
agree.gif flag.gif
Unobtanium-inc
I took this pic a few years later from a park in Brooklyn, if anyone wants a copy let me know. Never forget.
Unobtanium-inc
I took this pic a few years later from a park in Brooklyn, if anyone wants a copy let me know. Never forget.
rgolia
agree.gif Never forget
EdwardBlume
I will never forget.
Spoke
A sad day in the history of the USA. RIP all of the victims and condolences to friends and family.

It still pisses me off that we let these losers come to our country, take flying lessons and do this. You can't buy a car with cash without questions but they were able to take flying lessons with cash without question.

Among things which have changed is no one will sit idly by as a plane is hijacked.

LET'S ROLL!
sechszylinder
agree.gif flag.gif smilie_flagge6.gif
benno
76-914
QUOTE(Spoke @ Sep 11 2017, 05:56 PM) *

A sad day in the history of the USA. RIP all of the victims and condolences to friends and family.

It still pisses me off that we let these losers come to our country, take flying lessons and do this. You can't buy a car with cash without questions but they were able to take flying lessons with cash without question.

Among things which have changed is no one will sit idly by as a plane is hijacked.

LET'S ROLL!

I was amazed to see some of those same folks at the airport taking flying lessons after the fact! WTF.gif
Mike Bellis
I was at the Apple AC2 campus yesterday at sunrise. Holder Construction (GC) had an all hands moment of silence and a brief statement to honor all that were lost. Must have been 1,000 workers standing around me.

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
flag.gif And all those that ran into certain peril to try to help others.

Selfless. " Let's Roll!"
Ed_Turbo
flag.gif

We will never forget.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.