Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rubber roof holders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
J123young
So this weekend I finally found all my vacuum leaks and replaced all hoses and got my car out on the road after working on it for the last year. Of coarse after driving for about 15 minutes, I had to stop to take the top off. Since it was a nice day. Then I realized in my trunk I only have the two white brackets up front for the top. I have ordered the rubber roof holders from 914rubber.

But I don't know exactly where they go or what they attach to. Can I get some pics. of where they are attached? I tried to look thru pictures on line but cant exactly see where they go. I have a pretty good idea. Just need a visual..

thanks everyone!
michael7810
Car is covered up but I found this on Google. Not great but you can see where the mounts go. There's a 6mm bolt/nut that holds the mount to a bracket in the trunk. One each side.
Click to view attachment
arne
The bracket is on the tail light mount.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
Take note that there is a left one and a right one. There is a difference between them. The factory ones are marked L & R, not sure about the 914 rubber ones.
arne
The 914rubber parts are also marked R & L.
J123young
Thank you!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.