Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for this rubber seal.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914Next
Checked out 914Rubber sight but didn't see and and unfortunately I don't know the name of the part. Thanks.

Steve

Click to view attachment
IronHillRestorations
I don't know if they are available, but I've used two grommets with contact adhesive to glue the small one inside the larger one.
arne
It seems to me that they do offer it, but not all of their products are posted on the website. You probably should give them a call. Ask for the oil temp,sender wire grommet for the taco plate.

On the other hand, I just replaced my entire taco plate and original sender with a new billet aluminum plate and matching sender. It doesn't look stock, but I anticipate no leaks there now.
914Sixer
The usual places (Pelican, AA etc) have them but the problem is most are TOO Large.
Mikey914
We do sell it, just not on the site yet. We have also reproduced the correct wire and ends to add if you didn't have this stock.
I'll have to get Blake to add in as I ave a Burbank turn tomorrow.
Mark
914Next
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 11 2017, 11:45 PM) *

We do sell it, just not on the site yet. We have also reproduced the correct wire and ends to add if you didn't have this stock.
I'll have to get Blake to add in as I ave a Burbank turn tomorrow.
Mark

Thanks Mark. Appreciate it.

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.