Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 9 Magazine NEW 914 issue
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
michaelmoo
9 Magazine’s nest issue is a 914 issue. They are celebrating 35 Years of the 914. Plus they have an article on my 914 (hence the plug!!), which also made the cover. You can check it out here: http://www.9magazine.com/.

Michael
Kerrys914
smilie_pokal.gif

Now you have a cover girl smile.gif I bet your car is going to get a big attitude now laugh.gif

Nice car by the way and I'll keep my eye out for the next issue.

914's aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif

d914
ok we are two miles away from each other and haven't met????? we'll have to fix that. Plus I need to see tah car!!
partsman
Anyone know what stores carry the magazine?
STL914
Barnes and Nobles
d914
i have seen it in borders
rick 918-S
QUOTE (STL914 @ May 20 2005, 04:55 AM)
Barnes and Nobles

I have never seen it there.
d914
ok maybe barnes and noble it was one of those big places
michaelmoo
The editor told me that Barns and Noble carry it. Plus you can buy it online from them.

The car already has an attitude. It is a one family car. It has been treated better than I have!!
tat2dphreak
smilie_pokal.gif kick ass dude!!
Dad Roberts
Congrats smilie_pokal.gif .......Current issue is sposed to have some shots of my Vdub in it. Taken at the all euro meet at the Hooters in Anaheim in March(?). The editor gave his card to my fiancee at the George Barris ( not Chuck biggrin.gif )car show a couple weeks back, told her to have me call him. He is sending me a couple free issues. Not sure what my Vdub has to do with 9 Magazine.....but us beggars can't be choosers biggrin.gif ...........Dad driving.gif
ThinAir
When "9" first came out I found it at the local Hastings. I bought the first 3 or 4 issues, but the writing/editing was so bad that I just couldn't stand to read it even though I liked what they were trying to do. I've recently been looking for it to see if things have improved, but I don't see it at Hastings or at my local B&N. I'll have to go take another look.
michaelmoo
Well I know they now have a new editor. So I think things are improving.
Lou W
I signed up for it biggrin.gif
STL914
Has anyone be able to find this edition of 9 magazine at a retailer? I've looked in the St. Louis area and came up with squat.

If someone has a local source for the magazine, would he/she be willing to ship one to me, paid for of course
by Paypal, MO or what ever means works for you.

Thanks.
Kerrys914
I haven't been getting my issues smile.gif Anyone else wacko.gif
tat2dphreak
QUOTE (STL914 @ Jun 29 2005, 12:09 PM)
Has anyone be able to find this edition of 9 magazine at a retailer? I've looked in the St. Louis area and came up with squat.

If someone has a local source for the magazine, would he/she be willing to ship one to me, paid for of course
by Paypal, MO or what ever means works for you.

Thanks.

I didn't find it either... they already had a new one... I'd be willing to pay for a copy too!
Tab914
Congrats smilie_pokal.gif

I just suscribed. Can't wait to get my first issues. Are they giving you commission and subscriptions? laugh.gif
tat2dphreak
ok, I subscribed, but I STILL want this 914 issue!
michaelmoo
No commissions!!! Funny! I just want to see it. I still haven’t received my copies they said they sent. If any one sees it at a local Barns and Noble get all you can and I will pay you for them.

MW914, glad you liked the article on my car.
d914
now I really have to come by and see the car, its a star!!
Lou W
MW 914 Posted on Jun 29 2005, 11:06 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ordered it online and they just sent me the PDF version

Same here, I hope they send my next one in the mail. huh.gif
STL914
MW 914 Posted on Jun 29 2005, 11:06 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I ordered it online and they just sent me the PDF version

If you carefully read the web site on ordering the current issue, it stated that a PDF file would be sent. To me, that's a major rip off. If I'm paying $7 to $8 for a magazine, I want the magazine.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.