Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Camano Island, WA 914 on CraigsList
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rjames
Curious if any northwest locals here bought the '76 914 for sale on Camano Island in WA state.
Based on the pics and the description, it seemed like a steal at the offered price of $2k.

I tried getting a hold of the owner for 4 days straight to go look at it but he never responded. dry.gif The car is marked as sold now.

Click to view attachment
bowzer
QUOTE(rjames @ Sep 12 2017, 01:05 PM) *

Curious if any northwest locals here bought the '76 914 for sale on Camano Island in WA state.
Based on the pics and the description, it seemed like a steal at the offered price of $2k.

I tried getting a hold of the owner for 4 days straight to go look at it but he never responded. dry.gif The car is marked as sold now.

Click to view attachment

i also left him a message,would have possibly been a dandy project,but then again seemed pretty cheap.
rhodyguy
If somebody here got it we would know. Someone sweetened the pot for quick commit and it's going out of state. Or, intense interest gave the seller second thoughts about pricing. SOLD! Makes the phone stop ringing.
JRust
yeah I tried to get ahold of him 2 weeks ago with no luck. Oh well
Jett
Was interested as well but no luck.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.