Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Revell 914/6 1:18
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
echocanyons
Frank at peoplekars.com is willing to give the club another discount for the Revell Orange 914/6 in 1:18 scale.

Basically we get a 15% discount for typing in 914world.com in the promo area upon checkout.

here is the communication I had with Frank that explains it.

The signal orange 914/6 models are now in stock. The offer will be the same as last year, despite the lower value of the dollar. I am holding the retail at $50, the 914world.com will get a 15% discount by entering the following code: 914club. The discount will apply only to the model (not shipping). The 914 models will be on the front page of the website by Monday 5/23 and will begin shipping immediately.

Regards,
Frank
echocanyons
Frank will also be taking delivery of the other 914 models coming out this year and in interested in repeating the offer for the other 914 models.
markb
smilie_pokal.gif

As if I didn't spend enough on my 1:1 model. biggrin.gif
JmuRiz
Dang you, just when I thought my 914 model collection was good enough (after finally getting a jagermeister 914) they come out with this one. Awesome deal though, I might have to bite the bullet anyway and get one!
echocanyons
Frank has also said that if 12 or more people would like single delivery (delivery of all twelve models to one place) he would price them at 40$each not including shipping.

This may work well for those who are located closer to one another
TROJANMAN
colorado 914's, do you guys want to place an order?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.