Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Early Mirror & Interior light
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drifter914
Hi again... I have 2 more hard to find parts available. The early mirror ('70-'72) has two slight blemishes in the housing (you have to really look close), chrome base & stem are excellent, glass is new. $125. shipped.
The Sidler interior light (same quality as Hella, but rarer) is in nice condition, but slight crack in bottom of lens. Solid, complete & functional (see Photo).
$75. shipped.
Thanks for looking... TerryClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Send e-mail address for more pics... I ran out of room here... Terry
scallyk9
Very interested in the interior light. May I see a photo of the front...unlit?
burton73
Everyone is looking for the bright finish of the light, Chrome like trim but not on front.
Need to see the crack.

Bob B
drifter914
QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Sep 14 2017, 01:05 PM) *

Sure can... this ad space wouldn't accommodate any more pics & I don't know how to downsize them. Please PM me your e-mail & I will send more pics.
Thanks... Terry
drifter914
QUOTE(burton73 @ Sep 14 2017, 01:34 PM) *

Everyone is looking for the bright finish of the light, Chrome like trim but not on front.
Need to see the crack.

Bob B

Thanks for input Bob... as I said in the ad, ran out of space. If someone wants more pics they need to send me a PM w/ their e-mail address.
While I'm here I'll try something else, may be able to add pic! smile.gif
drifter914
QUOTE(scallyk9 @ Sep 14 2017, 01:05 PM) *

I think I'm figuring out how to do this... old school is cool, but new school is needed here !
More pics...
orthobiz
The light is a fair deal. I sold one slightly worse than this for slightly more than this. Good luck with your sale!

Paul
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.