Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Day - 10% discount and new site!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
We were really pressed to get the new site ready and wanted to do a larger launch promotion, but if not now, then when. Please look around If you see errors (and I know there are a few) let me know.

I do think once this is ironed out it will be much easier to use and find all the stuff we actually have.

https://900designs.zoeysite.com/

Also, on the old site use "914day" as a coupon code at check out.
Thanks all

PS - the code will not apply to the larger packages as they are already discounted or the GBs.
1adam12
Heeyyyy! Nice job guys. Congrats on the new site!
Frankvw
The parts are looking great in the new webstore. Compliments!
Mikey914
ALSO PLEASE NOTE -
We are setting these up so you can buy individual parts they are more expensive that way. So no, we have not hiked up the prices, but are "kitting" these to allow for individual purchases if you should so choose. The old pricing will still be in effect, but you will need the set to compare apples to apples.
Andyrew
aktion035.gif type.gif
RAX914
I just purchased a couple of small items, the door handle repair kit and 50 stainless steel allen head screws. I couldn't find the the allen screws on the new site, so I used the old site.
When I tried the coupon code, I got the following message:

Click to view attachment
Mikey914
No problem shipping your order now. I was going to give it to you anyway as It didn't show the coupon applied, just cause.

You will see soon.
Mark

PS anyone has any issues I'll make sure it's right. Running on not too much sleep right now.
RAX914
Thank you Mark, great products, great customer service!
LowBridge
order placed for visor mounting hardware... I only wish you had more items to buy. my son and I are putting together our winter wish list for the projects we are going to take on while the 914 takes it's winter nap beerchug.gif
Mikey914
I have plenty of items, just need them on the new site.
That's my big problem right now. I literally have about 10 new items, but to list and promote them it takes more time than I've had lately.
whitetwinturbo
grouphug.gif grouphug.gif grouphug.gif
Specracer
Cool new site. My luck like usual, made an order last week.

Keep up the great support of these cars.
jim_hoyland
Great new site ! Really well organized
My original PW wouldn't work; but I created a new account using my old user name and PW - presto ! Works great
Mikey914
Yes, will help a lot to find parts and verify you have the correct one. We have a lot to do to finish this up, and yes PRICING is not correct on many items, and a few pictures are wrong, but over the next 2 weeks we will be cleaning it up and will have a grand opening.
Thanks to all without your support we couldn't make the parts we all need.

Mark
ConeDodger
OMG! That cover picture for your "914 Wheel and brake" section is so sexy! lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.