Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 76 Rubber Bumpers
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JMike46
1976 rubber bumper covers, beams, mounting struts, and fog lights. Covers are in great shape. $1000 for everything. Contact Mike @ 508-530-8534

IPB Image

IPB Image
Rand
Wow. For those of you I offered mine to for free but wouldn't haul them off, here's a deal. How much for shipping?
Coondog
I will make it easier for you.......
Click to view attachment
bretth
Can't help it - this is extremely optimistic. I think the $85,000 75 that sold recently is clouding minds.
JMike46
So I take it these aren't worth much... I'm not an expert on the value of used 914 parts, just recently inherited a project and trying to sell the parts I'm not using to fund the restoration. The only Bumpers I could find for sale like this are on eBay so I used that to determine pricing. If no one wants them, I'll keep them. No one wanted these cars either 15 years ago and look what happened....
euro911
Yeah, 'BUBS' (Big Ugly Bumpers) typically don't fetch very much, but there are some folks who'd like to keep their 75/76 cars in stock configuration. Those look pretty nice, but you'll probably need to adjust your price V to move them.

GLWTS ...
mepstein
You forgot the decimal point after the 10

I'm not being sarcastic.
GaroldShaffer
If someone has 75 / 76 non fog light car and wants to add fog lights they will need the metal part of the front bumper as it has the mount on it for them and also the fog lights.

Most (not all) non fog light 75 / 76 cars don't have the mounts for the fog lights. I sold a nice pair of 75 / 76 fog lights for $140 (with free shipping) about two months ago or so.

Don't listen to the nay sayers, they do have value, just not $1000. It's the little parts (I know there isn't much little parts on these bumpers) that are usually needed. I believe the license plate lights are also the same one used on 911s up to 83? Not sure on the exact year. Not big money, but if they work they have value, plus they are easy to remove. Sometimes the rubber covers do sell if they are not cracked or cut.
aharder
sent you a PM
bdstone914
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Sep 14 2017, 08:30 PM) *

If someone has 75 / 76 non fog light car and wants to add fog lights they will need the metal part of the front bumper as it has the mount on it for them and also the fog lights.

Most (not all) non fog light 75 / 76 cars don't have the mounts for the fog lights. I sold a nice pair of 75 / 76 fog lights for $140 (with free shipping) about two months ago or so.

Don't listen to the nay sayers, they do have value, just not $1000. It's the little parts (I know there isn't much little parts on these bumpers) that are usually needed. I believe the license plate lights are also the same one used on 911s up to 83? Not sure on the exact year. Not big money, but if they work they have value, plus they are easy to remove. Sometimes the rubber covers do sell if they are not cracked or cut.

agree.gif
There is a need for good condition rubber covers. Most in CA are rough from sun damage.
I had a customer call me at Pelican looking for a late bumper cover as his had got burned from a fire under the car. He was in the Sacramento CA area. Look him to look here.
The fog lights have value too. The metal parts of the bumpers have little value unless the front has the brackets for fog lights. I sold one once as it was easier to swap on the bumper then to weld on the brackets for fog lights.
I would ask $100 minimum for the rubber covers. Not that bad to ship. Get a big box from a bicycle shop.
GLWS
rhodyguy
You'll need more than 1 bike box. Prob 2 or 3. You have to tailor them to make one. Doubt you can remain under 'oversized'. Combine That and the weight, shipping will be dear. VERY!

DennisO
If you decide to part.

If the front and rear bumper covers are in really good shape, then I would inserted depending on price and shipping costs.
914BZH
QUOTE(euro911 @ Sep 15 2017, 04:46 AM) *

Yeah, 'BUBS' (Big Ugly Bumpers) typically don't fetch very much, but there are some folks who'd like to keep their 75/76 cars in stock configuration. Those look pretty nice, but you'll probably need to adjust your price V to move them.

GLWTS ...

Exactly, it is my case but 1000 $ + shipping for Europe headbang.gif headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.