I have two sets of bumpers and a fiberglass front valence for sale.

One set of bumpers is a stock 76 set with what I am assuming are the mounts. I might have the fog lights as well, if this somehow sweetens the prospect that someone might take these off my hands. $50??

The fiberglass valence has one mounting hole that needs some attention, and I think the whole thing has a slight warp to it. Don't know how fixable those things are, I'm not a fiberglass guy. $50.00??

Finally, I have two, what I believe to be, 916 type fiberglass bumpers. These are in pretty good shape. I haven't gone to any measure to clean or restore any of these items, and don't really want to. The 916 bumpers are in the best shape, and mostly just have dirt on them. Looking for $200 on the 916 bumpers, but open to offers.

Prefer not to ship any of these, but willing to deliver within a reasonable distance... say 200 miles. I can pm or post more pics of any item.

Thanks,
-CraigClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=620
172]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=620181] Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment