Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Backpad, center cushion, rear reflector
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Craigers17
I have a backpad and center cushion for sale from a 76' project. The backpad is in decent shape, but the bottom backer is somewhat worn...probably wouldn't be visible upon installation. I think it has been reupholstered at some point, as I don't believe the vinyl to be period correct. $100 obo

The center cushion is in good shape, and it is made of wood on the bottom....I thought these normally had plastic trays...maybe this one is not stock??? $75 obo

the Porsche rear reflector comes with the mounting panel. I believe this whole setup to be from a mid-80's era 911. It measures about 34" long and 3.75" tall. That being said, it is slightly too long to fit between the taillights of a 914. An option, that I will probably do if it doesn't sell, is try to cut off the last reflector on each end, and glue the sides back on. This would make it around 27" long, creating a gap between the lights and reflector, but it's a possible option. Better option: maybe someone actually needs this for their 911??? This is a Bosche part. One tab in the center is broken. Looking to get $100.

Prices don't include shipping, and but I will ship everything except the backpad. If anyone is interested in both seats, the backpad, center cushion, center console, and door cards, let me know....maybe we can make a package deal. I can post pics of those items as well. Thanks.
-CraigClick to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=620
190]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=620194]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
KeithVonLaws
I would buy the reflector.... Can you ship it to me in Ohio....43545?
Thank you
Keith
Craigers17
QUOTE(KeithVonLaws @ Sep 15 2017, 01:57 PM) *

Thank you
Keith

Sure, let me get it boxed up, and I'll get you a "ground" shipping quote tomorrow... if that works for you. If not, pm me, and we'll work out the details on the reflector.
-Thanks
AmjadY
QUOTE(Craigers17 @ Sep 15 2017, 05:44 PM) *

QUOTE(KeithVonLaws @ Sep 15 2017, 01:57 PM) *

Thank you
Keith

Sure, let me get it boxed up, and I'll get you a "ground" shipping quote tomorrow... if that works for you. If not, pm me, and we'll work out the details on the reflector.
-Thanks

PM sent for center cushion drunk.gif
Craigers17
Center cushion sold.
SA-914
Still have the back pad? Interested in just selling the left and right vinyl pieces only?
Craigers17
Not Interested in splitting up the backpad right now. Thanks.

QUOTE(SA-914 @ Sep 23 2017, 09:01 AM) *

Still have the back pad? Interested in just selling the left and right vinyl pieces only?

JimN73
QUOTE(Craigers17 @ Sep 23 2017, 09:42 AM) *

Not Interested in splitting up the backpad right now. Thanks.

QUOTE(SA-914 @ Sep 23 2017, 09:01 AM) *

Maybe, if you get enough interest in pieces, you can break it up.

If the fiber board on drivers side of the backpad is in good shape, I'd be interested. The hole for the engine lid on mine has been destroyed. I'm going to reupholster so the fabric is not critical.
AmjadY
I just received the center cushion. Its in even better shape than I expected. Thanks!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.