Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Folsom Cars and Coffee
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Robnxious
OK Gang, I will be there this week. We had two 914's show last week, but at different times. I plan on getting there at around 7 and sticking around for a bit. Come on out, should be a blast!

See you there

http://carsandcoffeefolsom.com/
ConeDodger
Tomorrow?
Robnxious
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 15 2017, 03:13 PM) *

Tomorrow?

Yup tomorrow
ConeDodger
I'll be coming through town sans 914 sad.gif on my way home from my two days at work. I'll stop up.

White Toyota Tundra Crewmax with a topper.
Robnxious
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 15 2017, 09:01 PM) *

I'll be coming through town sans 914 sad.gif on my way home from my two days at work. I'll stop up.

White Toyota Tundra Crewmax with a topper.

I'll have mine there, blue 74. Look for a fat Col Sanders looking guy (sans chicken bucket though) and that'll be me
ConeDodger
Funny. Robnoxious described himself perfectly. I just looked for Colonel Sanders standing by a 914. biggrin.gif

Great to meet you and see Justin again!
Justinp71
Funny I didn't even see this post before I went, just decided to finally bring my car out. Nice to see some more 914s.
ConeDodger
Your car is looking great Justin. evilgrin.gif
flat4guy
Thanks for joining us today, and I promise I will have my 914 out there soon.
flat4guy
BTW - I posted pics of cars from the event in the event section........
ConeDodger
QUOTE(flat4guy @ Sep 17 2017, 12:10 AM) *

Thanks for joining us today, and I promise I will have my 914 out there soon.

So are you a 914 guy and the organizer? biggrin.gif
Robnxious
Nice meeting you guys and putting some faces to screen names. Not a bad little start yesterday, though it would be cool to have a contingency of 914s out there like the Cobras had. I won't be there next week, since I am down in San Diego for a concert, but I definitely plan on going some more now
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.