Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dumb ass Porsche driver
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
amfab
oh man that video is crazy
mark04usa
The show-off driver wanted to be the center of attention, now his stupid actions have hurt others. Hope he is prosecuted to fullest extent.
Jett
Very SAD!!
Mike Bellis
I bet he sold his Mustang to buy that Porsche...
Mikey914
One of the reasons I bought my boys 914s was they have enough power to have fun. They kept having guys want to race them. I told them that if they raced and lost the guy would brag he beat a Porsche. If you don't race you are the guy driving the fastest car. Mikey had a 1.7, Taylor a 2.0.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 17 2017, 01:14 PM) *

One of the reasons I bought my boys 914s was they have enough power to have fun. They kept having guys want to race them. I told them that if they raced and lost the guy would brag he beat a Porsche. If you don't race you are the guy driving the fastest car. Mikey had a 1.7, Taylor a 2.0.

They are the guy driving the faster car.

Take them to an autocross. I regularly beat the latest greatest Porsche products. I regularly get beat by a guy named Steve Nieslony who is a member here. It's good to know, there is always someone faster out there somewhere...

The important thing is that someone controls the crowd and safety factors at races and autocross. You take your car to the limit on the street, especially if you don't have skills, something will eventually happen. Don't invite the devil to the dance... the devil
l o v e s to dance! happy11.gif
jmitro
before I even read the article, i thought "cars and coffee"

seems thats where the showoffs are...
green914
sad.gif
flmont
Another NO talent Hot Doger
Larmo63
This is the EXACT reason Cars and Coffee events get shut down.
RickS
Ass clown! Hope he gets his ass sued and the injured fully recover. Totally didn't have to happen.
GeorgeRud
Luckily 99% of the drivers attending our local Cars and Coffee typeevents are respectful and thankful for the communities allowing us to have the event.

The clown that drove this car was even worse when he was just walking away from the car and not trying to assist the injured!
EdwardBlume
What a moron. Seriously.
Ed_Turbo
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ Sep 17 2017, 08:52 AM) *

I bet he sold his Mustang to buy that Porsche...

I get the joke biggrin.gif

Sad to hear about the people getting hurt. Rich dumb drivers and fast cars do not mix so this is nothing new.
jmitro
QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Sep 17 2017, 02:22 PM) *

did they really? I hadn't heard that.
Steve
QUOTE(jmitro @ Sep 18 2017, 04:50 PM) *

QUOTE(Larmo63 @ Sep 17 2017, 02:22 PM) *

did they really? I hadn't heard that.

Our local cars&coffee in the OC has been shut down and reopened several times over the years all due to show offs doing burnouts. I have seen some lose control and spin out, but not hit anybody. We got kicked out of the Aliso Viejo Cars&Coffee due to the Mustang idiots doing burnouts. We are now at the San Clemente outlets. So far the Mustang idiots are behaving themselves. Same group of people and cars, hope they learned there lesson
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.