Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 2.0 for sale 1974
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
seareef228
Porsche 914 is 100% sorted and needs nothing engine and trans were recently pulled to detail like new and replace the mounts, bushings, couple seals, fuel lines etc . I've spent over 5000 dollars restoring this car to factory specs mechanically . all repairs were personally done by myself along with a detailed list of all work completed , all receipts since day one are in a binder with every page and receipt laminated and calculated... its all the documentation that makes a car like this more valuable , oh yeah even comes with its original window sticker from Brumos famous dealer ship.. this car sports a special order ALASKA BLUE paint with tan interior ...paint is excellent and interior is basically as clean as you get with no cracks in the dash and suede inserts in the seats ..interior is all original . engine runs amazing like new nice and tight with original matching #s on tranny and engine . car is a true 74 with it front and rear bumperettes along with its painted black bumpers . it has basically every option 2.0 engine gauge package with console 5 speed tranny rare malhe rims every thing works except the window squiters but I've never tried to fix them as its most likely easy fix.
car sports its original ppg front window along with all other original glass. original fuel injection just serviced new battery
every where I go with car its a people magnet in the 914 world .super nice original color and interior petty rare combo in my opinion I never see tan interior and rarely see Alaska blue .email me for more pics . I thought Id offer it here where I bought it ..I am listing this in other forums so I reserve the right to pull anytime I wish.
I am motivated but not too negotiable and I really prefer cash 27.500
Cairo94507
Front bumperettes?
Mike Fitton
This is my old car, sold when I bought my 6. Very nice car should go quick, GLWS.
boxsterfan
Has there been a repair in the hell hole area? Looks repainted.

Car looks great overall. Some more pics of the hell hole, longs, floorboards, etc., would be helpful.
seareef228
No rust repairs from what I know of ..car was painted before I bought it .. I resprayed the engine compartment when I pulled the engine out for repairs and mainly to detail it correctly ..

seareef228
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Sep 18 2017, 05:55 AM) *

Front bumperettes?

Yes that's original for a 74
seareef228
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Sep 18 2017, 09:22 AM) *

This is my old car, sold when I bought my 6. Very nice car should go quick, GLWS.

Thanks Mike
Cal
Nice car....GLWS.

Here's the link from when Mike owned the car.....there are additional photos. The only thing it's missing are the front and rear bumper guards.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=237249&hl=
seareef228
QUOTE(Cal @ Sep 18 2017, 10:50 AM) *

Nice car....GLWS.

Here's the link from when Mike owned the car.....there are additional photos. The only thing it's missing are the front and rear bumper guards.

I have three pages of things that were done to this car after I purchased it mostly mechanical , mechanical cosmetics hardly anything cosmetic exterior except for the bumper guards.. although I did repaint front and rear bumpers took out the rear window and reinstalled it with new butyl.. installed new rubber and seals in various spots. Me and my wife yes wife removed the engine and transmission and completely cleaned them with toothbrushes and detailed the hell out of them for a week straight underneath and the top.,
Redyed some of the hoses .. fix dents in front spoiler and repainted with correct wurth.
seareef228
Here's page 1
Hopefully I can add the rest
seareef228
seareef228
This is everything that I've done to the car since I've owned it I've been restoring cars my whole life and Ive worked in many shops.
dlkawashima
QUOTE(seareef228 @ Sep 18 2017, 11:05 AM) *

Nice car....GLWS.

I have three pages of things that were done to this car after I purchased it mostly mechanical , mechanical cosmetics hardly anything cosmetic exterior except for the bumper guards.. although I did repaint front and rear bumpers took out the rear window and reinstalled it with new butyl.. installed new rubber and seals in various spots. Me and my wife yes wife removed the engine and transmission and completely cleaned them with toothbrushes and detailed the hell out of them for a week straight underneath and the top.,
Redyed some of the hoses .. fix dents in front spoiler and repainted with correct wurth.

Appears to be very nicely done and certainly well documented. Good luck with the sale.
Question: what did you use to re-dye some of the hoses?
seareef228
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Sep 18 2017, 10:20 PM) *

QUOTE(seareef228 @ Sep 18 2017, 11:05 AM) *

Nice car....GLWS.

Appears to be very nicely done and certainly well documented. Good luck with the sale.
Question: what did you use to re-dye some of the hoses?

On something like hoses that have a cloth like texture you use ... Sem vinyl paint
914time
Beautiful car!

What's next?
6s219
QUOTE(boxsterfan @ Sep 18 2017, 09:46 AM) *

Has there been a repair in the hell hole area? Looks repainted.

Car looks great overall. Some more pics of the hell hole, longs, floorboards, etc., would be helpful.

I'm new to 914's and I see the term "hell hole" a lot. What dose that refer to? Thanks
carking1996
QUOTE(6s219 @ Sep 26 2017, 09:22 AM) *

I'm new to 914's and I see the term "hell hole" a lot. What dose that refer to? Thanks

The hell hole is the part beneath the battery tray that is notorious for rust on these cars due to battery acid leaking down on it, corroding the metal.
Cairo94507
Uhhh, OK. I am aware that the '74's came with tits fore and aft. It's just that picture of the front of this car has none. That was why I posted my initial post. Nice car- just wondering what happened to the tits. GLWTS.
seareef228
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ Sep 27 2017, 06:02 AM) *

Uhhh, OK. I am aware that the '74's came with tits fore and aft. It's just that picture of the front of this car has none. That was why I posted my initial post. Nice car- just wondering what happened to the tits. GLWTS.
oh sorry
That picture is from when Mike had it..
Tits on now
6s219
QUOTE(carking1996 @ Sep 26 2017, 06:30 AM) *

QUOTE(6s219 @ Sep 26 2017, 09:22 AM) *

The hell hole is the part beneath the battery tray that is notorious for rust on these cars due to battery acid leaking down on it, corroding the metal.

Thank You
6s219
QUOTE(seareef228 @ Sep 17 2017, 07:39 PM) *

Porsche 914 is 100% sorted and needs nothing engine and trans were recently pulled to detail like new and replace the mounts, bushings, couple seals, fuel lines etc . I've spent over 5000 dollars restoring this car to factory specs mechanically . all repairs were personally done by myself along with a detailed list of all work completed , all receipts since day one are in a binder with every page and receipt laminated and calculated... its all the documentation that makes a car like this more valuable , oh yeah even comes with its original window sticker from Brumos famous dealer ship.. this car sports a special order ALASKA BLUE paint with tan interior ...paint is excellent and interior is basically as clean as you get with no cracks in the dash and suede inserts in the seats ..interior is all original . engine runs amazing like new nice and tight with original matching #s on tranny and engine . car is a true 74 with it front and rear bumperettes along with its painted black bumpers . it has basically every option 2.0 engine gauge package with console 5 speed tranny rare malhe rims every thing works except the window squiters but I've never tried to fix them as its most likely easy fix.
car sports its original ppg front window along with all other original glass. original fuel injection just serviced new battery
every where I go with car its a people magnet in the 914 world .super nice original color and interior petty rare combo in my opinion I never see tan interior and rarely see Alaska blue .email me for more pics . I thought Id offer it here where I bought it ..I am listing this in other forums so I reserve the right to pull anytime I wish.
I am motivated but not too negotiable and I really prefer cash 27.500

Where is the car located?
seareef228
So cal
Fatboy007
Dang...wish you had brought it to Temecula Fun Day a few weeks back...would'a loved to see it in person... nice car. sunglasses.gif
seareef228
Bummer for some reason I thought it was in October I would have gone... Eddie sb914 emailed me about it and I just forgot we could always set up a group Drive maybe ortega
seareef228
Decided I'm keeping the car..
I may put it back up later but now I'm gonna enjoy her knowing she's not leaving....
second wind
QUOTE(seareef228 @ Oct 1 2017, 09:34 AM) *

Decided I'm keeping the car..
I may put it back up later but now I'm gonna enjoy her knowing she's not leaving....

Good decision......
gg
Jazzy
Friendly reminder: please edit the first post of this topic and update the title so that potential buyers know the car is no longer for sale. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.