Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NLA: 1970 914-6 Numbers matching
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
exultant1
Hi World,

I am just in a process of going through my 914-6 before selling. Just want to offer it to 914World first.
1970 914-6
all original
Irish green paint is nice
interior is excellent, no cracks.
equipped with 5 Mahle Gas Burners (original)
Please let me know if anyone is interested at 75K or best offer

mepstein
Your "I don't want to sell price" isn't high enough if you don't want to sell. If the car is nice, your right in the ballpark.
Irish green is always a winner. Show some pics.
Racer
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 19 2017, 03:06 PM) *

Your "I don't want to sell price" isn't high enough if you don't want to sell. If the car is nice, your right in the ballpark.
Irish green is always a winner. Show some pics.

Agreed... while the bubble is softening, good cars could still pull close to $100K I think. Lesser nice drivers likely sell at $75K or thereabouts...

What color is the interior? black or tan?
JeffBowlsby
I don't want to sell my low miles, original paint 914 LE either and our 'I don't want to sell it price' is coincidentally identical. You would be getting a car that is far more rare than yours.

Interested in trading pinks? I am local to you. Contact me. smile.gif
Cairo94507
Well don't post any pictures if you don't want to sell....but I would like to see pics regardless. GLW not selling it. beerchug.gif
burton73
Well if my grandmother was my grandfather, I would not be here.

Bob B
exultant1
Pics will come, I'm moving it from storage to my house this weekend to go through it.
TonyA
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Sep 19 2017, 10:22 PM) *

I don't want to sell my low miles, original paint 914 LE either and our 'I don't want to sell it price' is coincidentally identical. You would be getting a car that is far more rare than yours.

That's a match made in heaven. Curious to see how this pans out.
mepstein
QUOTE(TonyA @ Sep 20 2017, 03:27 PM) *

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Sep 19 2017, 10:22 PM) *

That's a match made in heaven. Curious to see how this pans out.

People often confuse rare with valuable.
pete000
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.