Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Crazy car ads
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
Photo selection is everything

11tenths
Creative use of shadows and reflection can hide a multitude of sins...

-Harry
rhodyguy
That T-3 must be a handful on a freeway and driveways with an incline. Kinda low. How does an owner combat bump steer?
DM_2000
What bump steer? There needs to be suspension movement to have bump steer. . .unless body flex is taken into consideration.

The top pic is a Type 4 wagon. I had one, first car I painted. Got a gallon of left over Mack truck orange at the auto paint store.

Later sold the car, even later saw it in a scrap yard hit in rear. Called owner, he related they were sitting at a stop light then were hit by someone driving a full sized Chevy van. Being the wagon is low and van high, it's hard to believe the van driver didn't see the bright orange roof of the wagon.. . and this decades before cell phones were common.
Mikey914
Interesting cars.
JeffBowlsby
Not commenting about the vehicle...but putting it in the middle of a lake...ummm...is different than wetting down the pavement.

I love T3/T4 VWs but there is a trend here...

falcor75
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Mar 16 2018, 05:48 AM) *

Not commenting about the vehicle...but putting it in the middle of a lake...ummm...is different than wetting down the pavement.

I love T3/T4 VWs but there is a trend here...

Aaah you're in California, that's called rain, a common occurance in many places in the world.... biggrin.gif
Pursang
QUOTE(falcor75 @ Mar 15 2018, 10:20 PM) *

Aaah you're in California, that's called rain, a common occurance in many places in the world.... biggrin.gif

In Oregon we call that a heavy dew.
RickS
QUOTE(Pursang @ Mar 15 2018, 10:33 PM) *

In Seattle we call that sunny.
mepstein
QUOTE(RickS @ Mar 16 2018, 10:15 PM) *

lol-2.gif
Chris914n6
Artsy photos make it a magazine quality car lol-2.gif
altitude411
In Montana we call that a really nice day as the water is not hard enough to walk on... shades.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(mepstein @ Mar 16 2018, 06:28 PM) *

QUOTE(RickS @ Mar 16 2018, 10:15 PM) *

lol-2.gif

What are you laughing at? chair.gif
Larmo63
It has rained here before.

Once.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.