Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roadtrip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Going to be in Salt Lake City today till Friday morning. Then Boise till Sunday. Not a lot of extra time but I was hoping to say hi to a few of you in your natural environment
mgp4591
Where are you staying and what are your plans? I'm up for awhile after working til 6am....
PanelBilly
Somewhere around I15 and 4500. At least that's the general area.
Rand
Bitter Creek Alehouse is worth a visit in Boise.
mgp4591
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Sep 20 2017, 12:21 PM) *

Somewhere around I15 and 4500. At least that's the general area.

Just up the road a bit.... when are you free?
JamesM
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Sep 20 2017, 07:32 AM) *

Going to be in Salt Lake City today till Friday morning. Then Boise till Sunday. Not a lot of extra time but I was hoping to say hi to a few of you in your natural environment

Bummer, I just noticed this and its already Thursday night. I would say stop by PMB but i believe Eric is out of town this weekend. My house and his shop are probably the two places to see the most 914s in Salt Lake.
mgp4591
QUOTE(JamesM @ Sep 21 2017, 10:51 PM) *

QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Sep 20 2017, 07:32 AM) *

Bummer, I just noticed this and its already Thursday night. I would say stop by PMB but i believe Eric is out of town this weekend. My house and his shop are probably the two places to see the most 914s in Salt Lake.

Drive one of 'em to the Blue Plate Diner on 21st and 21st tomorrow morning...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.