Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 MECHANIC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
VIRGEVE914
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can recommend a Porsche or Volkswagen mechanic who specializes or has knowledge in 914s. A mechanic who is honest, cares, and takes pride in doing quality work. I live in the San Mateo Peninsula/ Bay Area. I would appreciate any assistance you can provide. Thank you, I look forward to your reply. Eve
Korijo
brad roberts at ...
Bleyseng
don't think he is at HPH now, but definately Brad. Maybe he will see this post.

Try HPH in Redwood City also, whoops, how about I spell it out.
High Preformance House.
double-a
yup, rich at hph has been a tremendous help with parts and tips while i got my car running again after 20 years of sitting, and upgraded with all kinds of fun goodies. all the help has been through email, i've never even met the guy.

~a
sgomes
Without doubt or hesitation... High Performance House. smilie_pokal.gif
Allan
Based on the question I would recommend HPH, but what is up with the purple????? confused24.gif
Joe Bob
Newbie likes to play with colors, looks like....

cool_shades.gif
Allan
QUOTE ("Z" @ May 20 2005, 09:51 PM)
Newbie likes to play with colors, looks like....

cool_shades.gif

I fucht up Mike...

I meant to say "What's up with the Aubergine?"
Gradskater
I took my car to Eason Autoworks in Oakland. He is a great guy and he fixed my problem first thing in the morning, I was back on the road by 9:30am (which is before I usually wake up). Oakland might be a bit far for you, though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.