Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Currently on Bring A Trailer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914_7T3
It will be interesting to see what this one brings.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1975-porsche-914-2-0-6/

pete000
Wow, Amazing these cars show up. Serious Parade Concours contender !
cal44
Right front fender is a different shade of silver. Same visual result from several angles of said fender.
Mikey914
As the price goes up more will come out of the woodwork.
I took a 700mi joyride to look at a time capsule, when I went to inspect this car with "original factory paint". I noticed that the passenger door was not hung right and the gaps were off. While there appeared to be no major hell hole damage, it made no sense.
Upon closer inspection I found a scratch on the bottom of the door with purple paint. The door had been replaced, suddenly the owner remembered that his dad was out at a bar and opened his door into a phone pole. Interestingly enough it was a passenger side. While the car was in very good shape, this little lapse of memory made me walk away, especially as he wanted 15k and it was in pieces and needed another 5k worth of work min. Maybe in another 5 years?
Cal
FYI....this 914 was on eBay 2 years ago for $33K....

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=263215&hl=
IronHillRestorations
I'll speculate selling price not to exceed $31k, if it goes that. Wheels, muffler, rear reflector, and if the fender is off color (I haven't looked at video) will hurt sale price.
rhodyguy
Nate, aircooledtecguy, will have the lowdown on this car as he serviced it and his shop was mentioned. Nice looking car. BUT, that kind of money for a car with rivieras? No.
Fatboy007
From one 75 owner to another....thats One sweet ride sunglasses.gif
6s219
Thank You for sharing what you know about this car. I was considering taking a trip to AZ to check it out. I think Ill stay home.
rmcconnell
Hi All
This was a great car, sold for $23914+ BAT charges.

It's a good indicator of what some of the other cars for sale are actually worth, that are maybe in need of a little work.
Cheers
Rob
EdwardBlume
Looks like a couple guys got in a bidding war the last 5 minutes.
914_7T3
QUOTE(Edward Blume @ Sep 27 2017, 01:25 PM) *

Looks like a couple guys got in a bidding war the last 5 minutes.

That seems to be the norm on BAT. Once a bid is placed during the final two minutes, the auction is automatically extended for 2 minutes so no one can slam in a high bid with 5 seconds left. There is always the opportunity to respond to the "last" bid.

Saw a '98 Boxster get run up around $2k in the final 20 minutes, so these auctions are fun to watch if you don't have dog in the fight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.