Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Overstock -6 oil tanks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
I built a few too many oil tanks and need to liquidate a few. Regular price is 700 plus shipping I will sell 600 plus shipping.. 1st come 1st serve. This is for a baffled tank only. No filler neck powdercoated black. Click to view attachment
davehg
QUOTE(mb911 @ Sep 21 2017, 02:24 PM) *

I built a few too many oil tanks and need to liquidate a few. Regular price is 700 plus shipping I will sell 600 plus shipping.. 1st come 1st serve. This is for a baffled tank only. No filler neck powdercoated black. Click to view attachment

PM sent. Beside the tank what else would I need? Mounts? Lines? Clearly will need filler neck.

Any thoughts/links on sourcing the needed accessories would be appreciated. Shipping would be to 98024 zip code
mepstein
QUOTE(davehg @ Sep 21 2017, 07:45 PM) *

QUOTE(mb911 @ Sep 21 2017, 02:24 PM) *

PM sent. Beside the tank what else would I need? Mounts? Lines? Clearly will need filler neck.

Any thoughts/links on sourcing the needed accessories would be appreciated. Shipping would be to 98024 zip code

I would suggest reading a bunch of conversion threads to get an idea of what’s involved and what you need, to do a conversion. Ben’s parts are top notch and I am using everything he makes but they are a piece of the puzzle to get a 6 into your car.

Ben copied my real 6 tank for his aluminum tank. I purchased one of his tanks and it fit perfectly in my car. $600 is a great price.
mb911
Pm replied to.. Thanks
pete-stevers
Greatd Price!!!!! beerchug.gif
If i needed one I would be all over this!
mb911
1 tank spoken for and think I have one more buyer but this price won't last long..
bobt4945
I got a tank from Ben and it really is a nice piece. great price and great seller! glws(s)
koozy
I'd like one. I also need a filler neck and oil filter console
mb911
QUOTE(koozy @ Sep 23 2017, 04:32 AM) *

I'd like one. I also need a filler neck and oil filter console

The oil filter consoles are a problem right now as local machine shops are so busy they don't have time for small runs.. sad.gif .. Every thing else we make in house. I did receive an overwhelming demand on this sale and now rather then just selling overstock I believe all the inventory has been sold. Don't worry I will make more and happy to do it but now it may take a bit of time (2-3weeks) before everyone's would ship..

I will be happy to fill all the requests at this price for the remainder of the weekend . please keep in mind that it will be a short delay in shipping.
mb911
I have just found a quality supplier for the 3 soft oil lines and can sell those for 275 .. Let me know if anyone is interested in those to go along with your oil tanks..
mb911
The remainder of the tanks are being powdercoated today. So will be shipping everything by Wednesday.. Kind of ironic that went from overstock to no stock on this sale.. Thanks for the patience everyone.
JOEPROPER
Got mine and it looks great!
koozy
Looking forward to it. Thanks
mb911
Here is Dave's shipping.

Michael yours is done finishing filler neckClick to view attachment
koozy
Fantastic. It looks great. Thank you
mepstein
QUOTE(mb911 @ Oct 11 2017, 09:14 PM) *

Here is Dave's shipping.

Michael yours is done finishing filler neckClick to view attachment

I like the clamp
mb911
All the tanks are ready ..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.