Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: i just loved it!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
firstknight13
i picked up my son and we went for a ride in the "car". he asked where we were going and i said no place special. so i went to the local porche dealer and was lucky enough to get a front row spot in front of the main entrance. i took him in to look at the NEW CARRERA GT. only $ 404,000 with 600+ hp. we were lusting for the two that they had in the show room when my son said hey dad look!!! i looked out side and there was two sales people just gawking at my car!!!yeah!!! biggrin.gif they were all over my car. when we went out i said that they could check it out more. i told the older guy we were looking at the GT. he said trade mine in and it was maybe an even swap!!! YEAH RIGHT smilie_pokal.gif
mihai914
Maybe you misunderstood and the sales guy was proposing a simple engine swap biggrin.gif
Allan
I went to the local dealership here in town a few weeks ago to ask about a part and when I came out, 3/4 of the sales reps were looking at my car. When I walked out, one of them asked me what kind of car it was. I told him to go look at his Porsche reference guide.
firstknight13
my wife and i liked your story better good come back!!! smilie_pokal.gif
Mueller
QUOTE (Headrage @ May 20 2005, 06:43 PM)
I went to the local dealership here in town a few weeks ago to ask about a part and when I came out, 3/4 of the sales reps were looking at my car. When I walked out, one of them asked me what kind of car it was. I told him to go look at his Porsche reference guide.

there is a Porsche dealership in Bakersfield???? wacko.gif

wow....been a long time since I've been thru there, LOL
Allan
Believe it or not!!!

One of our best friends was the sales manager for the dealership. Sold a car to Keshawn Johnson for a ton (can't do the math right now) of money, and even drove the car to my house before it was picked up.

I'm trying to get the owner to sponser some of our foolhardy efforts even though the 914 is probably going to be one of the rarest Porsches in the world... wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.