Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Grand Am race
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
serge914
That is quite a good deal. For $30. Cdn I could park in the infield and go almost every where around the circuit.
serge914
I was the only 914 around. There were a few P cars on the track but not many in the spectators area.
serge914
One of my favorites spots
serge914
You can go fishing in the paddock between the races.
VegasRacer
More pictures please. smile.gif
maf914
Serge, That's some beautiful scenery at the track. I set my tape machine to record the race live on Speed today, 11:00-5:30 EST for anyone interested. Tomorrow the ALMS event from Mid-Ohio is on. After the GP at Monaco.

I'll probably go to the Grand-Am event at Barber Motorsport Park, Alabama, again this year. It's in July so it will probably be a little bit hotter than Canada is this time of year. laugh.gif

BTW, I like your car. I think the chrome wheels and caps look good.
serge914
Still some snow in the background.
serge914
jkhjkh
serge914
Thanks Mike. I bought those caps $2 each on EBay.

Part of the infield is higher than the track.
serge914
You can't get any closer than that
serge914
ertr
Mrs. K
Cool pics! Do they race F-1 or Champ cars there too?

Lisa wavey.gif
sixnotfour
Cool Track, fun to be able to walk around.
On Speed today, Raining
michel richard
F1 is a different circuit nowadays, practically downtown Montreal. It's actually on an Island in the Saint Lawrence river, with a subway station right by the track !
Our F1 race is in two weeks, I'll be there.

Michel Richard

serge914
F1 used to tace there in the 70s. Believe me, today I prefer to watch the race on TV.
This place is georgious when the weather is nice but can get very cold and windy in the rain.
The owner of the track race this car:
Thorshammer
Mont Tremblant,

One word. MINT!

Every year I have this Motorcycle racer that pays me to tune his suspension for the weekend. He flys an engine guy in from the UK. And we have a bleeping blast. If anyone ever gets a chance to go to Mont Tremblant, you must. Rent a slope side condo for the weekend. You will be surprised how reasonable the price is for the weekend. The woman are very nice, but bring something to say in French, just to be polite. Most everyone speaks English, and it is polite to speak French and ask if English is okay. The track is sweet and the viewing is some of the best, and without all of the usual hassle you get from US tracks for pro races.

Erik Madsen
serge914
Best time to come is probably July 8 to 10 for The sommet des legendes, wich is a vintage racing week-end.

http://www.lecircuit.com/en/events.htm

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.