Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: jefferson 500
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
if anyone is going, ill be there all weekend. If you want to meet up, my cell # is 304-268-4096. Get off your ass and get down here biggrin.gif
grasshopper
oh yeah, heres the Link
anderssj
I had been planning this for a couple of months . . . but now the daily driver is down and I need it for monday (dammit) sad.gif

Should be a great race day--forecast calls for high of 74 and mostly sunny . . . have a great day!

bob
I went... met grasshopper... he took a bunch of pics... hopefully he'll post some!
I also talked to Tom Burdge, he just bought the Sunoco 914 GT ! it was wicked cool to see his car and the Green number 19 GT on the track together..
grasshopper
nice meeting you bob. I cant post the pics right now, I need to install photoshop on my dads laptop. Got some sweet track pics of the GT cars. aktion035.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE (bob @ May 23 2005, 02:50 PM)
I also talked to Tom Burdge, he just bought the Sunoco 914 GT ! it was wicked cool to see his car and the Green number 19 GT on the track together..

did you invite them over here ???

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
Jake Raby
Tom is also an FP racer in SCCA and is running RAT power for the first time this year... He does not get on the net much and often times I have mentioned the club to him but he does not come over this way...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.