Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Front Trunk Lid Pics Request
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TargaToy
It's been a while since my car had a nose on it--the entire nose with headlight buckets is being replaced to repair former crash damage.

I've checked the cowl-to-tip dimensions (measurement "d" on the body measurements diagram). However, with the hood in place, it looks like there's going to be a lot of rubber seal showing once the nose is welded in.

Can somebody please post some pics of how much seal is revealed at the nose when the hood is closed?
TargaToy
QUOTE(TargaToy @ Sep 23 2017, 08:23 AM) *

It's been a while since my car had a nose on it--the entire nose with headlight buckets is being replaced to repair former crash damage.

I've checked the cowl-to-tip dimensions (measurement "d" on the body measurements diagram). However, with the hood in place, it looks like there's going to be a lot of rubber seal showing once the nose is welded in.

Can somebody please post some pics of how much seal is revealed at the nose when the hood is closed?

Bump.

If someone can help, I'm just looking for a picture taken straight down on the front of the front trunk lid (the area between the headlights) to demonstrate how much weatherstripping is visible in the gap between the lid and the bumper pad.

Thanks!
arne
Darned hard to show in pictures, the contrast is hard to pick up. Hope these help.Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Matty900
Just looking through my phone to see what pictures I'm have that may help I don't have many looking at it from the angle I think you're looking for but here you go
Matty900
I don't know if this one helps because it's without the bumper on
TargaToy
Guys, thanks a ton for the replies. These pics help a lot.

I apologize for the long delay in replying. #2 daughter had a car accident (not her fault) and her daily driver was totaled. We've been a bit sidetracked.
mepstein
QUOTE(Matty900 @ Oct 6 2017, 05:55 PM) *

I don't know if this one helps because it's without the bumper on

The front end looks great. I like the white and red combo. Really pops.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.