Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Brake Line (Drivers Side)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Ed_Turbo
I broke a brake line and looking for one in good condition. For Late model 914 (not sure if they are for all years). PM me thanks.

Click to view attachment
rmdinmd
Try here, I am sure he has what you need. smile.gif

http://www.pmbperformance.com/914-brake-lines.html
fduval
QUOTE(Ed_Turbo @ Sep 23 2017, 12:51 PM) *

I broke a brake line and looking for one in good condition. For Late model 914 (not sure if they are for all years). PM me thanks.

Click to view attachment

can you use one of these ?

Click to view attachment
Ed_Turbo
The one that attaches to the bung. I took off the bung while the line was attached confused24.gif av-943.gif
Click to view attachment
bdstone914
So you need the line from the master cylinder to the drivers side flex line ?
You can buy premade lengths at common auto parts stores. Call metric bubble flare tubing. I probably have one as I have a bucket of old brake lines. If you show a picture of the whole line it would be helpful to ID which one you need.
The ones fduval posted are caliper to flex lines for early cars, one late caliper to flex ne late and one rear line.
Ed_Turbo
Looking for this one bro:
Click to view attachment

Really trying to keep it stock looking. Anyone have one? Let me know.
Ed_Turbo
icon_bump.gif
Ed_Turbo
Beuller....beuller... beuller...beuller

laugh.gif
sholman5
PMB has them $15 plus shipping order on line or call them. They fit perfectly. Have a set for my 72. 3D scanned and bent.
Ed_Turbo
Quick update guys. So yeah I ordered some stainless steel brake lines from pmb. Thanks for the help beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.