Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 380mm Steering Wheel & Hockey Puck
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mike Fitton
This is a great thick grip wheel 3 5/8" done by Dallas Custom Steering Wheels a couple years ago. Wheel is a 914.347.805.10 dated 5/70 and is in great condition. Hockey puck is a reproduction but is the best one I have seen. I was running this in my 914-6 for a couple of years and I am going back to the original thinner grip 806.10, getting my car ready to sell so all the original parts are going back on. Price is $975 and includes shipping in the USA.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
mph911
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Sep 24 2017, 12:45 PM) *

This is a great thick grip wheel 3 5/8" done by Dallas Custom Steering Wheels a couple years ago. Wheel is a 914.347.805.10 dated 5/70 and is in great condition. Hockey puck is a reproduction but is the best one I have seen. I was running this in my 914-6 for a couple of years and I am going back to the original thinner grip 806.10, getting my car ready to sell so all the original parts are going back on. Price is $975 and includes shipping in the USA.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

PM sent
Mike Fitton
Steering wheel is sold. Hockey Puck available now $300 shipped.
Mike Fitton
More pictures of the hockey puck, best reproduction one available.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
gcrotvik
PM sent.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.