Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for weatherstripping...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rusty
I'm looking for a repro source for the door seals, both door jams and the one on the inside of the door.

I know someone sells the door jam seal (please speak up?)... but does anyone make a reasonably priced door seal? 60 bucks for each side seems a bit steep for a strip of rubber that isn't a compound mold or anything.

thanks,
Rusty smoke.gif
rhodyguy
craig sells the press on, body side seals rusty, reasonable too. can't help with the one on the door. bite the bullet and spend, spend ,spend. biggrin.gif

k
skline
agree.gif Some of them are not available in repro. I just got the one for the front trunk from a guy on Ebay. The door sill ones I got from the Long Beach veterans stadium swap meet in a big roll and did all my cars with it. The ones on the doors I will most likely just get from AA or GPR or Pelican. I got the ones for the rear trunk from Craig.
Rusty
I was browsing in my MidAmerica Direct catalog (formerly Tweeks).

They have good prices on some little seals that I haven't seen elsewhere: door handle seals. Inexpensive cowl seals, and exterior window seals.

If the quality is what it was back in 99... an excellent deal for detail stuff.

-Rusty smoke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.