Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Positive termonal square block GB $4 each - or complete cable for $49
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Finally got these wrapped up in time they can be combined with several other GBs I have going. The cables may take a little longer, I'm working out the details tomorrow.

I do know a few of you had asked me for these as they are NLA!

The block alone $4

Add the stud and hardware $4 more ( I could make the stud completely threaded for a little less but this was off the shelf).

Looks like I will be able to do a complete cable at $49 ( I do have to do a min of 10).

the blocks and hardware are ready to ship. cables may be a week after we have the 10 committed.

Block with hardware shown
Mikey914
I will be sending out codes here late today on other GBs so you can combine.
They are -
- The CHT for D jet PN 0280130012
-shift bushings GB
-GB for Mirror - Late
-GB for the positive terminal block that will be launching tonight and I'm working on a complete cable option.
rmdinmd
in for this. smile.gif
mb911
I would be in on this..
jim_hoyland
? Is that block for the battery ? Not clear where it goes... sad.gif
IronHillRestorations
It's the bolt for the positive battery terminal. piratenanner.gif first.gif smilie_pokal.gif

YEA!
mepstein
I need a couple (3) blocks and hardware.
BeatNavy
I'll be in for 2 blocks w/o cable.
IronHillRestorations
I'll take 4 of the blocks
dlee6204
I'm in for a couple.
JOEPROPER
I'm in for 2 blocks please.
arne
One block w/hardware but no cable, want to wait to ship until the console re-covering vinyl is ready to ship.
gcrotvik
Put me on the list for 4 blocks w/o cable. Thanks!
gus'914

One lock with hardware, pleas
bbrock
I'll jump in for a block plus hardware.
drem914
I am in for a block please. no cable.
Mikey914
PMs sent to all so far
rfinegan
The block alone $4 please

-Robert
IronHillRestorations
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 26 2017, 07:32 PM) *

PMs sent to all so far

The link in my PM is a no worky
maf914
Mark,

I'll take two blocks with hardware please. Thanks as always.
913B
please PM code for the block.

thanks
Mikey914
Thanks we have found that for some reason URLs will move in the Godaddy website, this is the current link and as of now it working.

http://shop.914rubber.com/Battery-block-po...m?categoryId=-1

Also, I noticed that we made a mistake and didn't have the option to add the hardware active, It now is. So I asked Topher to contact all to see if they did want it so you didn't mis out if you did. Sorry about that.
Thanks to all for the support.
Mark
mb911
Just bought and paid thanks
mepstein
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 28 2017, 02:27 PM) *

Thanks we have found that for some reason URLs will move in the Godaddy website, this is the current link and as of now it working.

http://shop.914rubber.com/Battery-block-po...m?categoryId=-1

Also, I noticed that we made a mistake and didn't have the option to add the hardware active, It now is. So I asked Topher to contact all to see if they did want it so you didn't mis out if you did. Sorry about that.
Thanks to all for the support.
Mark

Mark- can you add a new link for the mirror glass. I ordered the battery block but can't get the group buy price for the glass. Link you pm'd me says unavailable
Mikey914
The link
http://shop.914rubber.com/Mirror-glass-ear...m?categoryId=-1

Showing the code active for the Blocks, dropped you a PM and I can get this squared away for ya.
Mark
Larmo63
Dang it, I just ordered (and received) a 914 Rubber shipment.

I could use one of these too!!!!!
Mikey914
These do ship very inexpensively. biggrin.gif
maf914
Mark,

1. I can't seem to find the hardware option for the terminal square block on your website. The square block description indicates one must select the hardware option, but no option appears.

2. I received your PM with the group buy codes, but how does one make an order with several group buy items and then apply multiple GB codes? Or do we make several individual orders and hope you combine them and hope you give us the best shipping charge? I wish to order mirror glass, terminal square block with hardware, and the shift linkage bushing kit with rear console cover and locking band.

Thank you.

bbrock
QUOTE(maf914 @ Sep 29 2017, 03:26 PM) *

Mark,

1. I can't seem to find the hardware option for the terminal square block on your website. The square block description indicates one must select the hardware option, but no option appears.

2. I received your PM with the group buy codes, but how does one make an order with several group buy items and then apply multiple GB codes? Or do we make several individual orders and hope you combine them and hope you give us the best shipping charge? I wish to order mirror glass, terminal square block with hardware, and the shift linkage bushing kit with rear console cover and locking band.

Thank you.

Hmm. It worked for me. I had to click the check box for the hardware option, and then select to add the hardware from the drop down box.
confused24.gif

Just got notice that it shipped.
mb911
Shoot didn't realize there was a hardware selection spot..
Lucky9146
Please send the GB code PM
Also for transmission cover too
Thanks
Mikey914
QUOTE(maf914 @ Sep 29 2017, 02:26 PM) *

Mark,

Thank you.

I have these listed in the group buy section as well as electrical and think they are in the hardware section.

These codes have been set up to be combinable. You will need to enter one code then the next, and the next. It will apply to multiples as well as singles.

And if you have any problems use print and call to save and drop me a PM. Should all work as planned as I've seen these come through and did test it.
maf914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 29 2017, 09:12 PM) *

QUOTE(maf914 @ Sep 29 2017, 02:26 PM) *

Mark,

Thank you.

I have these listed in the group buy section as well as electrical and think they are in the hardware section.

These codes have been set up to be combinable. You will need to enter one code then the next, and the next. It will apply to multiples as well as singles.

And if you have any problems use print and call to save and drop me a PM. Should all work as planned as I've seen these come through and did test it.

Mark, Thank you. Order placed.

I am a dummy. laugh.gif The hardware option for the terminal block was in front of me all of the time. And it simply did not occur to me that I could use multiple GB codes in a single order. rolleyes.gif
anderssj
Mark,

I'm in for a positive battery cable + square block and hardware if/when you start making cables.

BTW, any idea of gauge on the main cable?

TIA,

Steve A-
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.