Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD - Full set Koni Reds, rebuildable cores
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
arne
Anyone interested in a full set of Koni Reds that need rebuilding? Rather than just throw them out, I thought I'd offer them here first. At least one of each (front & rear) are currently low on oil and so they have "no damping" in some of the travel.

Yes, rebuilding is expensive, but Reds are NLA and maybe someone would still like a set. Will hold on to them for a week or so, if no takers by then they will be recycled.

$25 shipped to US address, PayPal is fine.

Click to view attachment
gms
QUOTE(arne @ Sep 25 2017, 02:25 PM) *

Anyone interested in a full set of Koni Reds that need rebuilding? Rather than just throw them out, I thought I'd offer them here first. At least one of each (front & rear) are currently low on oil and so they have "no damping" in some of the travel.

Yes, rebuilding is expensive, but Reds are NLA and maybe someone would still like a set. Will hold on to them for a week or so, if no takers by then they will be recycled.

$25 shipped to US address, PayPal is fine.

Click to view attachment

I will take them!
michael7810
FYI - I just had the Koni yellows for my 951 rebuilt by Performance Shock Inc in Sonoma. Cost was $550 for the front struts and turn time about 3 weeks. Seems like a straight up company to do business with.
arne
Sold to Glenn...
mb911
Ugh.. Would have been perfect for the rears I was lookinh for..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.