Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SEMA 2017
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Chris914n6
I'm going as usual. Who else?

Tickets $40 before Oct 13, $90 after. SemaShow.com Must work in the industry to register or fake it.

Show dates: Oct 31 - Nov 3.

olympic914.jpg irish914.jpg andy914.jpg aubergine914.jpg betty914.jpg blue914.jpg creamsicle914.jpg fuchia914.jpg grasshopper914.jpg ravenna914.jpg red914.jpg silver914.jpg white914.jpg signal914.jpg
mgp4591
How exactly do you fake it? Does working in the industry for 30 years count even if you're no longer involved except with a bunch of kooks that like air cooled engines?? blink.gif
Matty900
I have gone the past 3 years and will probably go again this year
Specracer
I will be there.
StratPlayer
I will be there
Steve
I thought you had to own a business to go? Is it open to the public?
Matty900
QUOTE(Steve @ Sep 27 2017, 07:04 PM) *

I thought you had to own a business to go? Is it open to the public?

Not "open to the public" but not hard to get in to. You just need to have some affiliation. Talk to your favorite shop or parts supplier and ask them to get you a ticket.
ConeDodger
So my Smog Shop business card should work? I find that I will be in Vegas Thursday evening through Saturday morning.
Mueller
Heard they are opening it to the public one day this year without fudging the facts.

On my list of events to go to, next year hopefully.
VegasRacer
StratPlayer and I are going to get together for dinner on Thursday night. chowtime.gif Who else wants to join us? beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Nov 1 2017, 04:13 AM) *

StratPlayer and I are going to get together for dinner on Thursday night. chowtime.gif Who else wants to join us? beerchug.gif

Keep me informed. We are driving down Thursday morning and not sure when we will arrive...
Chris914n6
Thurs should be no problem for me to get together.

I ran into Matt "Mr Rubber" Whitesale today.

ConeDodger - on site registration is $90 I believe and you will need a little more proof than a Bcard, like a paycheck stub. Friday ends an hour earlier but really everyone is good to go before then, might not be worth it. Requirements on the website SemaShow.com
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Nov 1 2017, 04:28 AM) *

ConeDodger - on site registration is $90 I believe and you will need a little more proof than a Bcard, like a paycheck stub. Friday ends an hour earlier but really everyone is good to go before then, might not be worth it. Requirements on the website SemaShow.com

I own the business so I just transfer money... blink.gif
maxwelj
Stop into the Transtar Paint display on Friday and say hi to my son Brent. He was responsible for the restoration of my 914-6.Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Nov 1 2017, 04:28 AM) *

Friday ends at 2PM...
StratPlayer
Ran into Magnus Walker, had a great chat with him , cool dude. Ran into the cast of black is the speed from cinn. Ohio look

hio. Place is jammed packed. There are so many amazing cars and trucks here it's over whelming. Post tons of pics once I get home. piratenanner.gif
914forme
Speed is the new black?

They are out of St.Loius.

We do have cornfield customs, and well they aktion035.gif Located outside of Milford, and well I could go and clean his shop just to learn for a bit.
VegasRacer
Dinner will be Tonight, Thursday November 2 at 6:00 pm. The location is Strings Italian Café. 2222 E Tropicana Ave.
The restaurant is centrally located to Jims hotel near the airport and UNLV.

Jim - I will swing by around 5 to pick you up and we can do something to work up an appetite.

Rob - Tell Nico he is invited too. (If he is not to cool to hang out with us.)

Chris - No excuses.

Everybody else - Please join us if you can.

ConeDodger
John, I assume Yopu can come? Hopefully Nicho isn’t doing his Starbucks barista thing but he’d love that!
ConeDodger
20k members of 914World and 6 of us managed to find each other in Las Vegas for an after SEMA dinner! You should have been there! evilgrin.gif
ConeDodger
Went and saw Toast this morning. rolleyes.gif

She still needs help with her car. Her fuel pressure is in the 80psi Range???
ConeDodger

NeunEinVier
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Oct 31 2017, 08:12 PM) *

So my Smog Shop business card should work? I find that I will be in Vegas Thursday evening through Saturday morning.

I'd think that would have definitely been enough to get you in legitimately.
Andyrew
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 3 2017, 12:14 PM) *

Bad fuel filter?
Chris914n6
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Nov 3 2017, 01:31 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 3 2017, 12:14 PM) *

Bad fuel filter?

It was narrowed down to a seized/clogged Fuel Pressure Regulator.
ConeDodger
It’s funny how they tease her there for having a stock 914... av-943.gif lol-2.gif
ConeDodger
Great to meet you guys! Just got home. Long - long drive! wacko.gif
VegasRacer
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 4 2017, 09:15 PM) *

Just got home. Long - long drive!

. . . . in a very comfortable car.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(VegasRacer @ Nov 5 2017, 02:23 AM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Nov 4 2017, 09:15 PM) *

Just got home. Long - long drive!

. . . . in a very comfortable car.

Momma’s car got cruise control and everything! evilgrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.