Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 original 380 mm leather steering wheel...good no missing leather
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
KeithVonLaws
This is the only original leather wheel I have pulled from over 25 different 914's I have owned... It is in good unrestored condition..there is no missing leather and the seams are all still together....

400.00 shipped
KeithVonLaws
icon_bump.gif
make offer...
orthobiz
I just need the wheel, would you consider splitting it up? People will buy the butterfly horn separately...

Paul
orthobiz
I just need the wheel, would you consider splitting it up? People will buy the butterfly horn separately...

Paul
Woodside914
What year issue would this be made for?
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(orthobiz @ Sep 28 2017, 05:54 AM) *

Paul

Yes I will separate ....
mepstein
QUOTE(Woodside914 @ Sep 28 2017, 09:04 PM) *

Fits 72-76
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(Woodside914 @ Sep 28 2017, 09:04 PM) *

I believe They were used from 1972-76 with this part number. this one is dated November 1972.
funk
be absolutely certain the threads are intact. its hard to tell from the pics is the thread all there and solid?believe me all the sunlight rots the threads out on these? Mine looked intact and then when I got a closer look I could see the threads were there but very fragile and degrading.
KeithVonLaws
QUOTE(funk @ Sep 28 2017, 09:20 PM) *

be absolutely certain the threads are intact. its hard to tell from the pics is the thread all there and solid?believe me all the sunlight rots the threads out on these? Mine looked intact and then when I got a closer look I could see the threads were there but very fragile and degrading.

I would say the threads are not perfect... This is a survivor but has flaws. Finding one with all good threads will be tough.
orthobiz
Thanks for the reply, I'm going to pass on this one. Good luck with your sale!

Paul
KeithVonLaws
icon_bump.gif
Still for sale...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.