Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need PPI in Lebanon Pennsylvania
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dax1969
Hi world,

Tracked another car, this time in Lebanon Pennsylvania.

Anybody available to get a first impression ? Can paypal some beer/petromoney if needed.

Also,if first impression is good, any reputable shop around to check out the engine etc ?

Thks in advance
Dax
dax1969
QUOTE(dax1969 @ Sep 28 2017, 09:23 AM) *

Hi world,

Tracked another car, this time in Lebanon Pennsylvania.

Anybody available to get a first impression ? Can paypal some beer/petrolmoney if needed.

Also,if first impression is good, any reputable shop around to check out the engine etc ?

Thks in advance
Dax

Bump. PA is not alaska so there should be somebody ???
Just joking ofcourse, I am just unpatient and excited....
nditiz1
Dax,

There are a handful of teeners up around the philly/Harrisburg area. I'm about 1.5 hrs from there in MD. Unfortunately I will be busy the next few days. Mepstein in Newark might be able to get over there and is pretty knowledgeable. There are guys out there they just haven't seen this post yet.
mepstein
QUOTE(nditiz1 @ Sep 28 2017, 03:22 PM) *

Dax,

There are a handful of teeners up around the philly/Harrisburg area. I'm about 1.5 hrs from there in MD. Unfortunately I will be busy the next few days. Mepstein in Newark might be able to get over there and is pretty knowledgeable. There are guys out there they just haven't seen this post yet.

I'm 2.5 hours away. 5 hours round trip. That's too much for me unless I was in the area for something.
saigon71
Hi Dax:

It's about an hour away from me. I can go and take a look for you.

PM me your contact info and we'll get it set up.

As far as a shop recommendation, I'd recommend Aircooled Racing...but they are about an hour away from Lebanon.

Bob
dax1969
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Sep 28 2017, 09:52 PM) *

Hi Dax:

It's about an hour away from me. I can go and take a look for you.

PM me your contact info and we'll get it set up.

As far as a shop recommendation, I'd recommend Aircooled Racing...but they are about an hour away from Lebanon.

Bob

nditiz1 and mepstein - thks and fully understand !

Bob I will send you a PM - it would be great if you can give the seller (wellknown member here) a call but take your time as the car is not listed anywhere and I'm first in line biggrin.gif

Great world biggrin.gif

krgds and thanks in advance !
Dax
dax1969
GRRR somehow I get failure using PM and email

Will try to send you tomorrow Bob, time to go to sleep now

cheers and thanks in advance

DAx
Spoke
Do you have a link to the car?
saigon71
QUOTE(dax1969 @ Sep 28 2017, 04:59 PM) *

DAx

Hi Dax:

I received the info and responded to your gmail account. Give me a call when you get a chance (phone number in email).

Bob
dax1969
QUOTE(saigon71 @ Sep 29 2017, 03:42 AM) *

QUOTE(dax1969 @ Sep 28 2017, 04:59 PM) *

DAx

Hi Dax:

I received the info and responded to your gmail account. Give me a call when you get a chance (phone number in email).

Bob

Okido, platform gave me an error each time.

I'll call you but I will wait a couple of hours...09h36 here...03h36 in PA... biggrin.gif

krgds
Dax
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.