Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hood Badge/Crest
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ross
Hi All,

Do you all know if there is a cheaper way to buy a hood badge/crest other than spending around $120? That is pretty much the price tag I have been finding.

Thanks for any help,
porschetub
Check the FS/WTB section they come up fairly often,mine came with badge fitted and I think its period correct (orange bar).
Personally I think unless you have a fully restored car a new badge would look a bit out of place.
Many don't like them fitted besides,I don't really mind mine enough to weld up the holes and remove it.
Mike Fitton
I have some first generation red bar badges for '74 - '76 cars. $65 shipped if interested. I will post some pics tonight.
Mike Fitton
Here is the best red bar badge I have:

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
Dealership parts department? confused24.gif I bought one a few years back and it was about 1/4 of your best price. What happened? Porsche go nuts?

$37.39 at Sunset Porsche...
Mike Fitton
So $37 is a 1/4 of $65 shipped? Can we see a picture of your $37 badge. Lol!

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 28 2017, 04:22 PM) *

Dealership parts department? confused24.gif I bought one a few years back and it was about 1/4 of your best price. What happened? Porsche go nuts?

ConeDodger
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Sep 28 2017, 10:18 PM) *

So $37 is a 1/4 of $65 shipped? Can we see a picture of your $37 badge. Lol!

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Sep 28 2017, 04:22 PM) *

LOL! No Mike, roughly 1/4 of the $120 that he states in his first post. I didn't even read what you said. Just his... av-943.gif I bought one 12 years ago for $30 and got shamed out of using it by McMark... just gave it to my son for his 944...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.