Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Spotted! 914 on Transporter
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
1adam12
Sorry guys but I couldn't get a pic of the car as it was heading in the opposite direction on a transporter going westbound on the 91fwy near Corona. The 914 was white with racing numbers on the side and powder blue painted 4 lug Fuchs. Anyone have an idea who's former car or new purchase this is?

I've seen quite a few classic 911's and now 914's on vehicle transporters lately in So Cal.
Ed_Turbo
QUOTE(1adam12 @ Sep 28 2017, 09:06 PM) *

Sorry guys but I couldn't get a pic of the car as it was heading in the opposite direction on a transporter going westbound on the 91fwy near Corona. The 914 was white with racing numbers on the side and powder blue painted 4 lug Fuchs. Anyone have an idea who's former car or new purchase this is?

I've seen quite a few classic 911's and now 914's on vehicle transporters lately in So Cal.

confused24.gif

I rarely see 914’s on the road. Last time I saw one was temecula 914 fun day and at our last PCA meet in Monrovia. Probably cause most are not daily’s.
Montreal914
QUOTE(Ed_Turbo @ Sep 29 2017, 01:27 PM) *

QUOTE(1adam12 @ Sep 28 2017, 09:06 PM) *

confused24.gif

I rarely see 914’s on the road. Last time I saw one was temecula 914 fun day and at our last PCA meet in Monrovia. Probably cause most are not daily’s.

Drive mine almost every day between Claremont and Azusa. Most of the time on streets north of 210.
Actually getting in it now, weekend cheer.gif driving.gif beerchug.gif
Ed_Turbo
beerchug.gif

Ok so you may be the exemption but you know that they are rarely seen!
Steve
I just saw one in the wild yesterday. Still pretty rare unless you plan a Meetup at Cars & Coffee
Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
saw this a few hrs ago that pass infront of us at a stop light City of Los Alamitos (Katella and Los Alamitos), asked my family if I can follow the 914. They said sure so i made a u turn and followed where the car went.
Nice clean 72! Are you a member here?

Click to view attachment
ndfrigi
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.