Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 2.0 FI system
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
zaballosc
I am looking for a 2.0 FI system that is as complete as I can get. It is okay if some parts are missing or if it needs to be rebuilt. My car is a '74, but would be okay with other years of FI. Thanks!
Mblizzard
Are you trying to keep it stock? If not look into the MicroSquirt approach. It can be very cost effective.

It us difficult to put together a stock system from scratch. There are a number of parts that don't play well together.

Check out and read everything on Brad Anders site before buying anything. https://members.rennlist.com/pbanders/

I have a complete system sitting in a box that works. After you do your research let me if you don't find what you need let me know.

If you are looking for something modern that makes the car very drivable consider a modern system. It is not headache free but it is much easier to tune.
turbonet
How soon do you need it? I may have one available in the next month or so. Off a '73
zaballosc
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Sep 29 2017, 02:42 PM) *

Are you trying to keep it stock? If not look into the MicroSquirt approach. It can be very cost effective.

It us difficult to put together a stock system from scratch. There are a number of parts that don't play well together.

Check out and read everything on Brad Anders site before buying anything. https://members.rennlist.com/pbanders/

I have a complete system sitting in a box that works. After you do your research let me if you don't find what you need let me know.

If you are looking for something modern that makes the car very drivable consider a modern system. It is not headache free but it is much easier to tune.

Thanks for the advice, i'll look into that approach. Whats the cost difference between aftermarket and stock?
Mblizzard
QUOTE(zaballosc @ Sep 30 2017, 06:51 AM) *

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Sep 29 2017, 02:42 PM) *

Thanks for the advice, i'll look into that approach. Whats the cost difference between aftermarket and stock?

You can do a fuel conversion for less than $600. Stock is unclear as you take your chances on 40 year old parts being good.
Boston Tom
QUOTE(zaballosc @ Sep 29 2017, 02:37 PM) *

I am looking for a 2.0 FI system that is as complete as I can get. It is okay if some parts are missing or if it needs to be rebuilt. My car is a '74, but would be okay with other years of FI. Thanks!

I have one. Just got my 2.0L rebuilt & went to carbs. Should all be there including the ECU & worked fine. 1973.thomasv.daily@gmail.com

$300 + shipping

Tom Daily

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.