Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Congratulations 914Rubbers' 10,000 retail order
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Congratulations Mr Pabst from Germany - Your entire order is FREE! Yes, even shipping.

Hard to believe we've come this far, thanks to all for your support! We were going to make an announcement to promote it but figured someone would game the system (Larmo biggrin.gif )

We've been a little handicapped with me in training, but now I'm done (and will have more days off) we are adding fuel to the fire to get more new parts to you at a much faster rate. I appreciate your patience, but we are opening up a whole new chapter and will be picking up more capacity to accelerate the manufacturing process.

Again Thanks to all for their support!
Sincerely,
Mark Whitesell
PlantMan
Thanks Mark for what you do and offer!
Holding down a day job and running 914Rubber is a tough gig!
Mikey914
Good thing I do the day job just for fun!
kid914
We owe you alot Mike.
Your parts and service are top notch.

Thanks for everything.
walterolin
Moving the stuff there at 914Rubber. I just placed 10160.

Thanks again, Mark and staff.
914_teener
Damn....I must have just missed it.....

Placed mine last night in hopes.
914Sixer
piratenanner.gif cheer.gif smilie_pokal.gif biggrin.gif first.gif beerchug.gif
Garland
Congratulations, Mr. Pabst, and 914 Rubber.

The 914 Rubber team/famiily
A small business, with quality products, and personal service.

Not big aftermarket, with poor, wrong products, and unhelpful instant responses.

"I would rather eat at a Mom, and Pop, then a chain."
(CNTjr)

I try to support small business.
beerchug.gif
Great milestone Mark.

76-914
Congrats to not only you but your entire team. beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
biggrin.gif great work!
mepstein
Hope you can add another zero to than number shortly.
SO.O.C914er
I was just over the top with order 10111 oh and I got to re-direct order 10093 that was meant for someone in Pasadena! Mark owes me a 914world badge for that effort haha lol-2.gif
green914
914 Rubber smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Shadowfax
QUOTE(mepstein @ Sep 29 2017, 07:32 PM) *

Hope you can add another zero to than number shortly.

He might when that Targa bar comes out beerchug.gif
jim_hoyland
Thanks for 914 Rubber. It’s been great seeing all the replacement parts and innovation.
smile.gif
ThreeV8s
I've had nothing short of an incredible experience dealing with Mark at 914rubber so far. I've never experienced this level of service and personal attention with an auto parts company. It's great to see someone who puts in so much effort achieve success, and 914 owners get to reap the benefits.
EdwardBlume
smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif
Mblizzard
Congrats! Looked and my last one was 9401.

All of my orders have bee exceptional and certainly made my car much better over the years.

Thanks Mark.
aharder
beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
Congratulations !!! first.gif
And Thanks for all of the great products you provide for our Cars !! aktion035.gif
Mikey914
Thanks guys,
Just thought I'd share as it didn't seem that long ago that I started my 1st GB on Club site for the Y seal above the engine trans area
Never planned to be in the parts business.
But it has allowed me to meet more of y'all. It also allows me to work with my brother and my neighbor of over 25 years Scott, and his son Topher, as well as my son, Blake, and another ex neighbor Kate. It's a family affair and easy to see why I enjoy doing it so much!

Again thanks to you all here at World. I've said it many times before, but without you I couldn't do this. We are in the process of refocusing our efforts to concentrate on the 914, we currently have over 150 non 914 parts we make, mostly for others.

Sincerely,
Mark
ConeDodger
You know Mark, if you'd finished that targa pad, I might have been the 10,000 invoice! poke.gif happy11.gif av-943.gif
Larmo63
You guys are a real asset to our hobby, and you are nice guys too.

I thought I was supposed be the one to order 10,000?

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S !!!!!!!

smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
markhoward
Congrats Mark! We are the winners here. Thanks for the quality parts and killer deals!!
SirAndy
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 29 2017, 12:25 PM) *
10,000 retail order

A bit of advice from someone who ran their own business(es) for quite some time, don't use sequential order numbers that start at 1!

We (i) have always used order numbers that start with the year and then have a random base number as the start of the year.
You can also do things like increment by 3 after every order, etc.

That way people can't deduce your workload by just looking at a order number, nobody wants to be customer #1 (or 10 for that matter).
shades.gif
rick 918-S
Great job! Glad you decided to take the chance. True enthusiust with real foresight.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.