kevin
rhodyguy
closer.
rhodyguy
nice butt.
DNHunt
Tony uses that as a parts hauler for this
DNHunt
And another view of airkewl. Way to go Tony!
Bleyseng
Kevin, put a new battery or something in that camera! Damn, yours are as bad as Andy's. Soo dark, whats up with that?
Nice car from what I can see of it.

Geoff
ChrisReale
I met Tony Friday. gave me the tour of his pit area, and gave me the poop on his 911. Nice car, nice guy. It was great meeting him.
krk
Great pics! Thx for posting -- made the sat evening better biggrin.gif

kim.
Bleyseng
here, I adjusted it.
seanery
It looks cold there.
Bleyseng
the other
Bleyseng
In the morning it has been cold and cloudy. The sun has been coming out after lunch and getting into the 70's.

Atleast it hasn't rained.

Geoff
vortrex
wow that's my dream car, a flared signal orange original 6. how much is he selling it for? biggrin.gif
SirAndy
man, you need spacers in the front.
makes me sick to the stomache to see a car that nice with flares and 2" of space left to fill. barf.gif

Andy
JeffBowlsby
Because I am an ignorant FI guy...what are the springs for on the rain shields in the first photo?
VegasRacer
QUOTE(bowlsby @ Jul 7 2003, 03:24 PM)
what are the springs for on the rain shields in the first photo?

They are there to prevent the nuts from comming off.
The vibration at speed can have a tendancy to cause them to unscrew themselves. (ask me how I know)
boxstr
Tiewraps work as well as the springs.
CCLINKUSTOMKULTUREVILLE
rhodyguy
the springs look better. you don't need a pair of side cutters to take them off. i like the idea, may put some wing nuts on my 40idf's and spring them.

kevin
(just about, nope...NEVER done)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.