Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who rebuilds L-Jet throttle bodies?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
andreic
I need to have my L-Jet throttle body rebuilt, it sticks a lot. Do any of you guys know of a good service? A couple of weeks ago there was someone advertising D-Jet TB rebuilding, but have been unable to get an answer as to whether he does L-Jets too.

Thanks!

(Or if someone has a good condition TB for a fair price, please PM me.)
ndfrigi
QUOTE(andreic @ Sep 29 2017, 09:05 PM) *

I need to have my L-Jet throttle body rebuilt, it sticks a lot. Do any of you guys know of a good service? A couple of weeks ago there was someone advertising D-Jet TB rebuilding, but have been unable to get an answer as to whether he does L-Jets too.

Thanks!

Wait for Jim Hoyland or other member(s) to respond. He knows someone who did his.
ndfrigi
QUOTE(andreic @ Sep 29 2017, 09:05 PM) *

Thanks!

Wait for Jim Hoyland or other member(s) to respond. He knows someone who did his.
Porschef
I've seen his ads on the Samba, and I rarely go there.

I think his username is Whip618
Rob-O
Phil Eslin.

pbeslins@msn.com
Bartlett 914
QUOTE(andreic @ Sep 29 2017, 11:05 PM) *

Thanks!

I am still doing the throttle bodies. I can do the 1.8. I do have a regular job that sometimes gets in the way an it had done recently. I sent you a PM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.