Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Im tired of this stinking XR700!!!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
to see my car run! fires right up! I actually read the complete instructions today and realized i skipped a step. Turn ignition on, slide "eye" until the LED lights up then tighten down. Did that and she fired right up! Not nearly as much of a PITA as i thought it would be.

tidied up abit under the hood and set the timing just slightly more advanced than stock-for the cam and such, then worked on my marker lights for an hour or so and got them all done. Heres my ghetto euro conversion using some very thin guage metal, and some marker lights from a 924s wired into the stock harness.
xsboost90
w/ my camp 914 lenses installed
xsboost90
she runs! i cannot thank you guys enough for the help youve given me on this thing, my introduction to air coolers. You know who you are... aktion035.gif
xsboost90
she sounds like a dragster w/ no rear exhaust...my old wont fit since i have different HEs now.
spare time toys
Oh man this aint going to work. Your paint job is backwards from how your avatar shows it to be. spank.gif
Joe Bob
Congrats....when in doubt...RTFB... cool_shades.gif
xsboost90
well i cant get that website to let me save pictures anymore. www.retromotorcompany.co.uk
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.