Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please help--what is this?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Parts for 914
Hello.

What part is this?

Thank you for any help.

PFClick to view attachment
Tom_T
That's an engine mounting bar.

You can download a FREE pdf Porsche 914 PET parts manual from the Porsche website, Classics section, under documents FYI, & it will give you part numbers too. Just match to the part diagrams in it.

welcome.png

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
rhodyguy
Engine support bar for a side shift trans.
PanelBilly
It's scrap. There would be no reason to list it on eBay.
JeffBowlsby
Who are you?
TheCabinetmaker
I'll bet we see it in the classifieds next.
rhodyguy
Gotta be worth at least 2 c-notes. Right? dry.gif
Parts for 914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 30 2017, 09:57 AM) *

You can download a FREE pdf Porsche 914 PET parts manual from the Porsche website, Classics section, under documents FYI, & it will give you part numbers too. Just match to the part diagrams in it.

welcome.png

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Thanks very much. I purchased a large collection of 914 parts a while ago and I'm just now getting to look through them. I appreciate the help.

PF
Parts for 914
QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Sep 30 2017, 11:05 AM) *

Who are you?

I bought a collection of 914 parts a while ago and am trying to figure out what some of them are. Thanks for any help.
Rand
What else do you have in the collection?
Parts for 914
QUOTE(Rand @ Sep 30 2017, 02:13 PM) *

What else do you have in the collection?

What seems to be interior trim, a glove box, some seat cushions (not the whole seats), a couple of radios, tool kits and a bunch of stuff I took to storage last week. I will be pulling it out bit by bit over the next few months.

Also some weird filter assembly I haven't looked up yet and some mechanical parts.

If there's anything in particular you're looking for, please mention and maybe it will jog my memory as to what's in the storage bins.

Again, thanks for the help.
DM_2000
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Sep 30 2017, 12:40 PM) *

Pray tell why.
Chris914n6
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Sep 30 2017, 09:40 AM) *

Anyone doing a side shift trans swap will need it, so not quite scrap. But plenty of these around so not worth much.
Parts for 914
QUOTE(Tom_T @ Sep 30 2017, 09:57 AM) *

welcome.png

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////

Hey there--

Thank you very much for the information.

PF
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.