Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Seat Belt Clip
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rob-O
Looking for the clip that snaps onto the webbing of the later seat belts. Helps keep the male latch in an easy to grab position when it's retracted and sitting against the back pad.

Rob-O
It looks like this...Click to view attachment
Rob-O
Oops, double post...
Tom_T
Hey Rob,

I think GoWesty was selling repros or original VW part for those, which has essentially been the same VW part since the 914/Bug era up thru the 80's for our Westy van. I'm pretty sure that's where I got some for both our van & my 914 about 2-3 years back.

If they don't have them, then look at VW Bus Shop in Germany's website under their various VWs. GoWesty gets many/most of their parts from them anyway, so you can save some cash, & it only takes a week +/- to get the parts in the US. They do PayPal.

beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
Rob-O
Thanks Tom. Found the part at VW Bus Shop. It's 1.60 Euros. But shipping is 28.90 Euros. That's without 19% VAT.

I didn't order it, of course. Someone here in the states has to have one of these lying around that they want to part with...
PCA7GGR
I've got one for you - PM sent.
arne
I bought them them new from Pelican. I’ll look up the part numbers (I think it’s listed as 928 parts) when I get home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.