Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS, Set of 5 Pedrini wheels, center caps with tires.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Freezin 914
For sale is this set of Pedrini wheels, tires, and centercaps. Please see all photos. Could use a cleaning, a good scrubbing.
$675. Plus freight.
Freezin 914
Wheel 1
Freezin 914
Wheel 2
Freezin 914
Wheel 3
Freezin 914
Wheel 4
Freezin 914
Wheel 5
Freezin 914
Tires
Mblizzard
People will want to see the backside and the numbers on each wheel to be sure they will work with their car. There are early and late versions of these so people will want to know which ones these are, that they all match, and that will help them sell.
Freezin 914
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Oct 1 2017, 01:57 PM) *

People will want to see the backside and the numbers on each wheel to be sure they will work with their car. There are early and late versions of these so Popeyes will want to know which ones these are, that they all match, and that will help them sell.
they are a matched set of 01's. I will post photos when I get a chance. Thank you.
Freezin 914
icon_bump.gif
Freezin 914
icon_bump.gif new price...$625. plus freight. (I would sell them without tires for $525. Plus freight)
burton73
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Oct 1 2017, 11:57 AM) *

People will want to see the backside and the numbers on each wheel to be sure they will work with their car. There are early and late versions of these so people will want to know which ones these are, that they all match, and that will help them sell.

So are these right for a 1970 car

Bob B
Freezin 914
QUOTE(burton73 @ Oct 23 2017, 08:21 PM) *

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Oct 1 2017, 11:57 AM) *

So are these right for a 1970 car

Bob B

I have to get and post photos of the back of them. But I have previously checked them they are a matched set of "01" part numbers.
sholman5
If I am not mistaken, as with the Fuchs 2.0. 00 would be the early yrs and 01 would be the later years.
Freezin 914
QUOTE(sholman5 @ Oct 24 2017, 03:36 PM) *

If I am not mistaken, as with the Fuchs 2.0. 00 would be the early yrs and 01 would be the later years.

I am nowhere near an expert, but I am certain they came off a 74'. So I would say that must be right.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.