Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Beers, Brats & Beetles
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914_7T3
Came across this event and thought I would check it out with the Sun Bggy. I know many World Members have Air Cooled VWs too so wanted to pass along the info. I would imagine that NARPs would be welcome too!

Click to view attachment

BEERS, BRATS AND BEETLES is a new VW Meet created by the producers of the Santa Clarita Oktoberfest. Being huge vintage VW fans themselves, they decided to open up the Oktoberfest festival grounds on the Sunday after Oktoberfest to vintage VW owners and fans. Come and enjoy a variety of PRE-1980 Volkswagens, while enjoying a selection of delicious German, and Oktoberfest style BEERS and BRATS.

BEERS, BRATS AND BEETLES will be held on Sunday, 10.22.2017 from noon to 5:00PM at Wolf Creek Brewery, Mann Biomedical Park, 25108 Rye Canyon Loop, Valencia, CA 91355. There is NO FEE to enter a vehicle, nor to attend.

If you would like to enter and display your vintage VW at BEERS, BRATS and BEETLES, please email Entry Coordinator Laura Shay at VW@TheBelgiansAreComing.com, and we will email you an application. Application deadline is 10.17.2017.

The inaugural Beers, Brats and Beetles will be a gathering of vintage VW enthusiasts who want to show off their vehicles, and the visitors who enjoy them!

914_7T3
Will be registering and attending! Hope others can join.

If you would like to enter and display your vintage VW at BEERS, BRATS and BEETLES, please email Entry Coordinator Laura Shay at VW@TheBelgiansAreComing.com, and we will email you an application. Application deadline is 10.17.2017.[i]

Click to view attachment
914_7T3
Washed and Ready to Go Get Some Brats!

And some Beers smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Montreal914
Sounds fun, have a blast. beer.gif
Good looking vert.
914_7T3
Exactly as advertised....

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Saw Mike D's 914 Powered Notchback and lots of nice cars. Now back to the regularly scheduled 914 Programming!

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.