Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: books for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Memorabilia
gopack
I have a few nice 914 books left over from before I had to sell my project car. Some were as much as $25, and the Dellorto book was $10 new. all are in very good to brand new condition. Asking $35 plus shipping for all or $10 each, $5 for the carb book. (NOTE: there is one duplicate picture, but that is because there is one duplicate book!)

Email me if interested in all (prefered) or any of these.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Coondog
QUOTE(gopack @ Oct 1 2017, 02:48 PM) *

I have a few nice 914 books left over from before I had to sell my project car. Some were as much as $25, and the Dellorto book was $10 new. all are in very good to brand new condition. Asking $35 plus shipping for all or $10 each, $5 for the carb book. (NOTE: there is one duplicate picture, but that is because there is one duplicate book!)

Email me if interested in all (prefered) or any of these.

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

I will take the how to restore and modify 914 914-6 book

Pm me payment info
nditiz1
Pm sent, I'll take the rest.
gopack
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.